Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm never got this kind of thinking. You don’t think the three kids, cohabitating and intermingled life and finances is a step below a marriage certificate?
Spousal support and equity payout of a marital homes value are tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Unless you’re with a higher earner then it doesn’t make sense to rush into anything.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Yoooo :ohhh:

I think i remember you making a thread about this, sorry if I'm confusing you with another poster. Was it you that made the thread about how the couple would have you stay over, come in at anytime, etc then out of nowhere the wife got mad at you? And you were the godfather to their child? I remember in the thread the way you described it, we told you you might be overstaying your welcome with them....

So it turns out they wanted you to be in some sort of polyamory/threesome with them???

Again, sorry if I'm mistaking you with someone else

EDIT: I posted this before i saw you already answered in another post. That's crazy though...
Yea, that’s why I posted because I didn’t have a temperature for what was going on I knew it wasn’t me doing too much with them cause I did everything they asked when I could…I even said no to certain things…

They got mad because I wouldn’t do EVERYTHING

Imagine ppl being mad at you for NOT fukking your friends wife :why:

I haven’t seen them since August and have no plan ls to ever see them again.

The husband likes watching his wife get fukked and obviously she’s with it.

They told me about everything else BUT this and tried to trap me in it by the wife making moves towards me when I wasn’t with it simply out of respect she flipped then my friend became disrespectful talking about we don’t know what you want get away lol…

The thing is they have two little girls??? Whatever I’m talking to this fine Japanese/American chick … life goes on.

I just brought it here for perspectives as I was like WTF happened…

The thing that threw me is the husband was overprotective of who talked and interacted with his wife even me so I wouldn’t assume all that shyt … makes no sense from the data I had

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Even tho a significant amount of marriages end in divorces, the coli too cool to talk about it
This is something I noticed. No one ever really talks about how upset they were, or about grieving the relationship, if they yelled at the windshield when shyt got rough, cried, or even got mad at the world for a bit.

Pretty much everyone just processed it flawlessly and 100% healthily and was like “Yeah that shyt was tough, but I handled my business”. :smugfavre:

:manny:

Last edited:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
For my previously married breh who are now GMB.

Would you say your life is better or worse now, than it was when you were married?

Would you attribute the quality of your life now, to the relationship you have with your ex-wife, or the lack thereof?
:ld:

Do you care to keep tabs on your exwife, directly
or indirectly if there are kids involved? Does she keep tabs on you?

Was your social and professional life drastically impacted?

Not joining GMB. :whoa: But the other black couple on my floor officially called it quits after trying to reconcile, and the way he’s taking it was basically like :manny:
My life definitely got better after we divorced. As soon as we officially separated, I honest to God felt like I was at peace with everything. When I was married...I hated going to church, I hated going to couple date nights, I even hated talking about my marriage. Now, I don't have to worry about any of that.

I even cut off the chicks I was cheating on my ex with once I got single. Started a whole new life.
7271-c1db45d416da2c65cfb280da295b3fc0.jpg

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
How do you rebuild your life after divorce? Especially if you have kids.

Get married again apparently. :ehh:

What Happens After Divorce?
Many who divorce don’t give up on the institution of marriage, though. A total of 64% of men and 52% of women get married again after their marriage has ended.[5]

When Do Couples Divorce?
When marriages end, usually some time has passed since the wedding. In fact, the average length of a marriage prior to divorce is eight years.[3]

How Long Does Divorce Take and How Much Does It Cost?
Divorces take time. Contested divorces usually take over a year to finalize—although simple divorces can be completed in as little as three months.[4] Divorce comes at a big cost, with couples spending an average of $7,000 to dissolve their union