Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I left bc I looked at it three ways

1) Wife wanted me I know both their families close with kids I’m not gonna break up a marriage or maybe husband ok with it but I would never know that ahead of time I would have to be in the wrong to find out

2) it was a trap wife/they wanted me to make a move then have something over me

3) They wanted me as a 3rd only way I would do that is FFM.

After I rejected the wife’s advances the Husband 2 weeks later said “We didn’t know what you wanted” “it’s not my fault how your life turned out” Go back to your town”

I was invited over to Goddaughters Bday in August I went then after party asked WTF happened. You guys yelled and were abusive then completely changed the dynamic. They gaslit me then gave me keys to their home and said come over anytime your important to the family.

I haven’t seen them since :hubie:they changed too much over the years I’ll just let their marriage do what it do…feel bad for the children but they not mine

I know this isn’t the exact topic of the thread but I’ve known these ppl for an average of 2+ decades. We were all roommates in 2014 for 6 months…shyt changes ppl change this shyt wasn’t like this before

Also if they were upfront and honest I would just say I ain’t into it but the relationship wouldn’t be ruined…The testing, hiding, lying, baiting that evil shyt isn’t good for anyone

My point is if you meet a person in 2007 majority of the time they not the same person in 2023 some change for better others well….sometimes you gotta get out
Yoooo :ohhh:

I think i remember you making a thread about this, sorry if I'm confusing you with another poster. Was it you that made the thread about how the couple would have you stay over, come in at anytime, etc then out of nowhere the wife got mad at you? And you were the godfather to their child? I remember in the thread the way you described it, we told you you might be overstaying your welcome with them....

So it turns out they wanted you to be in some sort of polyamory/threesome with them???

Again, sorry if I'm mistaking you with someone else

EDIT: I posted this before i saw you already answered in another post. That's crazy though...

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Three years since my divorce was finalized

Two new relationships, bought a house, living nice

Gentlemen, there is light at the end of the tunnel

I got no regrets or hate in my heart
How much did it run you to get it handled? :jbhmm:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
For my previously married breh who are now GMB.

Would you say your life is better or worse now, than it was when you were married?

Would you attribute the quality of your life now, to the relationship you have with your ex-wife, or the lack thereof?
:ld:

Do you care to keep tabs on your exwife, directly
or indirectly if there are kids involved? Does she keep tabs on you?

Was your social and professional life drastically impacted?

Not joining GMB. :whoa: But the other black couple on my floor officially called it quits after trying to reconcile, and the way he’s taking it was basically like :manny:
Its basically :francis::manny:with a touch of:ehh::blessed:for me breh.

Sometimes that connection is just deeper and less complex and stressful without the strings.

I can love her now without the budding resentment and stress of the codependency.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
When my first marriage ended
I felt like an utter failure :mjcry:
I always compare it to being a white bytch in a horror film
RIP to X:wow:
It’s like you seeing everything you hoped for and actually accomplish
Deteriorating and you can’t do shyt to stop it
Counseling, Date Nights, Conversations, all that shyt wasn’t enough of a band aid at the end
My ex and I are better for it but she wants that old thing back I can’t give her
Funny enough I would get married again:russ:
Had absolutely no plan on doing that shyt again
But I met a woman I haven’t felt like this about since 05:mjcry:
But I also understand this won’t last forever
It’s just the nature of the beast
Shes definitely my last relationship
Either death or just growing apart
Don’t have the capacity to love like this again
When this shyt ends(I pray to white Jesus every night it doesn’t)
I’m off to the plains of Oklahoma
:sas2::mjpls:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I remember you posted yo
family on here

f5969ebfbeb6ab81f73ee5e7fdfdb742.jpg

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I got married when I was 18 ... divorced at 21. I met my current 4yrs later and we moved in after a yr together...I didn't marry her until 10yrs and 3 kids later...I had to be sure... lmao I'm hell
I'm never got this kind of thinking. You don’t think the three kids, cohabitating and intermingled life and finances is a step below a marriage certificate?