Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Not divorced (or married) but my longtime friend who is a chick just got divorced. Husband had to leave the house and she had to pay him $100k to leave or sell the house which was worth like $600k

Breh packed and left earlier this month and seems to be reborn basically. He gets the kids on the weekends and they are having the time of their lives and shyt. Meanwhile my friend is alone in this big ass house and basically lonely and uncomfy

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not divorced (or married) but my longtime friend who is a chick just got divorced. Husband had to leave the house and she had to pay him $100k to leave or sell the house which was worth like $600k

Breh packed and left earlier this month and seems to be reborn basically. He gets the kids on the weekends and they are having the time of their lives and shyt. Meanwhile my friend is alone in this big ass house and basically lonely and uncomfy
Did you hit your friend with the :umad: or not yet?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Did you hit your friend with the :umad: or not yet?

:heh:

Breh when we talks she says that some of the shyt I say are “triggers” and I’m like just take your L and keep it moving. They had issues for a while, she wanted to have a hot girl summa and be a mom and whatever. He felt some type of way and rather than work thru it, he was done with her.

Her ex is doing him and will be fine. He can still pull hoes and probably feels “free”

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:heh:

Breh when we talks she says that some of the shyt I say are “triggers” and I’m like just take your L and keep it moving. They had issues for a while, she wanted to have a hot girl summa and be a mom and whatever. He felt some type of way and rather than work thru it, he was done with her.

Her ex is doing him and will be fine. He can still pull hoes and probably feels “free”
She musta been bread winner or be on heroime to not get custody and have to pay him

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

Why did they divorce specifically?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
divorced only the one time; wife with 2 kids for 4 years ..then had a 1 year relationship and had my 3rd kid..then became Free, Happy and Living a good welathy and sexual life with my man (s).
Sweet brown baby Jesus! Just what levels of unholy sadistic torment and unspeakable horrors did these females inflict on u poor damned souls to make u reject ur Harlem heritage so:dame:

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:dahell: Come on, breh
My bad man. I was just clowning. Its only jokes, but i suppose quoting u along with a legit Harlem refugee, in such a sensitive topic was kinda fukked up.

I apologize. and i will edit the post. And honestly i can sympathize with anyone who legit ready to switch teams after a bad divorce. After dealing with previous exes and even some of the crazy shyt my actual wife has taken me through, i wont say id consider switching teams, but if i outlive my wife, im definitely ready to retire from the sport altogether. :francis:

Didnt mean to offend, was legit just playing. :whoa:Pls accept this rep as a peace offering though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Did you ever tell your Ex :

Must success to ya even if you wish me the opposite
Sooner or later, we'll all see who the prophet is

:jbhmm:

I haven’t spoken to her in 4 years. She randomly called me a few months ago and I didn’t answer. Then she unfollowed me on IG lmao

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah it was theirs for years and the value went way up. She wasn’t trying to leave after all of these years

so what did you mean "pay him", sounds like they sold and split profit? And he got full custody? she didn't fight? or she lost in court? Or is it actually 50/50 custody