Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

Menna

All Star
Daps
My friend from high school we both met his wife at the same time at party in ‘09 they got married in 2017. I was best man…

Fast forward the wife wants attention from me I ignore it and I think my friend is Bi or gay.

I’m single he said why don’t you try men I was like WTF :dame:he backtracked and said it was a joke…

They have two young kids… it’s sad..

I haven’t seen them in months I had to get out of there… prob should never see them again…shyt turned things people places relationships change. Why people get married is that things in 2015 were a certain way and then shyt comes out or is realized in 2019 and it’s never the same

Make sure you got your 💰💰💰💰tight and I would always stay in shape.

These women man some will just cause shyt in a relationship spend man’s money just want control and power…no respect

I give them 3-5years they are so weird now I feel so uncomfortable around them goosebump shyt

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A lot of yall are not vetting the women you are marrying, divorce then go back and pollute the dating pool with your idiotic decision making.

Stay with the woman that you are with or cut your dikk. shyt is annoying as fukk dealing with divorced women or women who have dated divorced dudes.

Daps
My friend from high school we both met his wife at the same time at party in ‘09 they got married in 2017. I was best man…

Fast forward the wife wants attention from me I ignore it and I think my friend is Bi or gay.

I’m single he said why don’t you try men I was like WTF :dame:he backtracked and said it was a joke…

They have two young kids… it’s sad..

I haven’t seen them in months I had to get out of there… prob should never see them again…shyt turned things people places relationships change. Why people get married is that things in 2015 were a certain way and then shyt comes out or is realized in 2019 and it’s never the same

Make sure you got your 💰💰💰💰tight and I would always stay in shape.

These women man some will just cause shyt in a relationship spend man’s money just want control and power…no respect

I give them 3-5years they are so weird now I feel so uncomfortable around them goosebump shyt

Nxgga WHAT???

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
damn didn't know a lot of y'all boys been divorced

hold it down my nikka 💪🏿

if my shyt fail I'ma just fukk these hoes and get this money and buy trinkets n shyt lol

we both get money she just staying home for the kids but I ain't worried about her trying to slaughter my pockets or seeing my kids at all

shyt it's a lil hatian chick trying to throw me the p*ssy right now but NO DEVIL

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
When we initially separated in 2018, we were still living together but allowed each other to date other people. While the prospect of new women while going through what I thought was a break was fun, this was probably the biggest mistake I made. I had no business trying to date other people while still being married.

shyt got real when we both moved out the house we were renting at the end of 2018. It's humbling when that feeling of your hopes, dreams and goals crumble when you walk into a cold, empty apartment. I never sought treatment by a professional, but I was legit depressed from 2019 until the divorce went final at the top of 2021. I self-medicated with casual sex, weed and alcohol.

On top of that, I had to go through this on my own. I feel like people don't care what happens to men when we are going a divorce. Women seem to get the most sympathy.

After the divorce went final, I met someone and entered a relationship with them at the end of 2021. I definitely wasn't ready, because a big reason why that relationship failed was because I wasn't healed from my divorce.

I went into this year determined to focus on myself and why my previous relationships have failed. Also made a commitment to not have casual sex and to wait until I'm in an actual relationship.

With my divorce being two years old, my wounds and ego are healing but I have my moments. I take it a day at a time. Being around people helps and being around women in non dating settings have opened my eyes on my previous attitudes towards women and relationships.

Long story, short: going through a divorce sucks, and people are lying if they tell you otherwise.
Damn, sending you the best of vibes.Good for you that you realize you need to heal and not get into another relationship. Dated a divorced man that wasn’t healed. It was hell. Very unfair to do that to someone

Studious one

Daps
I’m still recovering, I still have trust issues like a muhfukka. Like my homegirl told me last night… I can cheat on a woman and she will curl up in the bed and cry her eyes out but she will ultimately be ok. If she cheats on me, I’m gonna be ready to hurt her and the dude because I feel like she belongs to me and I can’t stomach another man dominating her and possibly fukking her better. The cold part about is, as she said, “ The next 10 women I deal with will have to pay for what she did.”

She’s absolutely right… Now I have a bad habit of self sabotaging in relationships now. Like my ex asked me, “ Do you feel like you don’t deserve to be happy?” I just broke up with her and I actually loved that girl but at least I don’t have to worry about getting cheated on.

Let’s not even talk about how it impacted my ability to be a father. I didn’t grow up in a single parent home and this sh-t is hard.

I found out my chick went bad on me and then I found out my favorite basketball player died the same day. That bytch fukked me up and hurt me bad… Her life is currently in absolute shambles and that doesn’t even make me happy.
Wow! Your friend is right. It really sucks to be an innocent party and you have to pay for the actions of someone else. Neen there, done that.

Studious one

Daps
Sleeping on my parents couch, developed a serious case of alcoholism, got really fat, currently can't see my kids, they're living with their grandma. Currently just starting to pull myself out of this hole.

But I'd rather be living like this then waking up every morning being like "fukk this is how it's going to be for the rest of my life." So many times I wanted to end it. Now I don't even think of suicides cause I know once I get it together there's a ton of possibilities for me out there.
Sending you good vibes and wishing you plenty of blessijgs