Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Wasn't married but had a live in gf. Looking back she treated me like shyt, putting me down & anything I done wasn't good enough for her. Funny thing we got along personality wise& affection was good but the sex was dead, she just laid there like a dead fish. She ended up talking to dudes in her DMs & she left me for one of these dudes. My self esteem was shot to death. I tolerated a lot of the bullshyt because she was the most beautiful woman I been with.

I moved back to my moms house for 6 months. Bought my own condo & moved out, been on many dates with 9-10 women,fukked some of them. Now I'm currently seriously dating a good woman. It's early days will see how it goes.

Its been a year since the break up, my ex still calls me once a month, but I don't answer:francis:
Block that hoe and enever talk to her again

#NoTakeBacks

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yeah, all these posts make me GMB more and more… even though “wifey” keeps on campaigning for that ring. :francis:

Lol..

Giving an unbiased opinion..

Only you know yourself, the girl you deal with, and the overall situation..

Whatever you did to get her, you gotta continue to do if not even a Lil more to keep her honest...

If she gains 20lbs you most likely put up with her..

If you gain 15lbs, she lowkey starting to "wander"...

Women not gonna waste their years in an unhappy marriage like their parents/grandparents did...

Whatever decision you make, wish you the best..

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Shout out to all my comrades who survived the wars

I went through a divorce it was the worst experience of my life, I compare it to war, my entire world collapsed , happened during the pandemic at the same time I started my own law practice

bytches are cold and a woman will never piece by piece take apart what y'all built so meticulously over so many years. They will burn it down or take what they can with them.

People ask me what divorce was like, I tell em I felt like I got nuked. As a country, if I were a nation, I took a fukn nuke to the mouth

I went through depression, I damn near lost my mind, I had a little.girl I had to be there for and a law practice that I launched on my own...pandemic times too so mans was solo...had a couple boys riding with me and I was blessed to meet and date a beautiful younger girl during that time

Two years later im a 39 millionaire lawyer with four girlfriends between the ages of 23-25.

My ex came back and begged/cried, but lions don't eat after hyenas, and this train done left the station
Sensational

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Divorced like 9 years ago…moved on and got with my current wife. Life is great now. I took my time after the divorce, (she cheated, while deployed :stopitslime: ) got myself together and took my time dating. Had my fun but ultimately, I ended up with a great woman. My ex and I texted once since then, she apologized and we moved on. Haven’t seen or spoken to her in YEARS and don’t care to. We had no kids and made a clean break.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, all these posts make me GMB more and more… even though “wifey” keeps on campaigning for that ring. :francis:

I will say I don't believe in stinging a woman along. If chick got the Marriage thirst spirt then imo that means shyt has gone on too long lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Divorced like 9 years ago…moved on and got with my current wife. Life is great now. I took my time after the divorce, (she cheated, while deployed :stopitslime: ) got myself together and took my time dating. Had my fun but ultimately, I ended up with a great woman. My ex and I texted once since then, she apologized and we moved on. Haven’t seen or spoken to her in YEARS and don’t care to. We had no kids and made a clean break.

lmfao idk how military nikkas do it. Wouldn't even entertain a relationship until I am retired/out the military. Only casual dating while in.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout out to all my comrades who survived the wars

I went through a divorce it was the worst experience of my life, I compare it to war, my entire world collapsed , happened during the pandemic at the same time I started my own law practice

bytches are cold and a woman will never piece by piece take apart what y'all built so meticulously over so many years. They will burn it down or take what they can with them.

People ask me what divorce was like, I tell em I felt like I got nuked. As a country, if I were a nation, I took a fukn nuke to the mouth

I went through depression, I damn near lost my mind, I had a little.girl I had to be there for and a law practice that I launched on my own...pandemic times too so mans was solo...had a couple boys riding with me and I was blessed to meet and date a beautiful younger girl during that time

Two years later im a 39 millionaire lawyer with four girlfriends between the ages of 23-25.

My ex came back and begged/cried, but lions don't eat after hyenas, and this train done left the station
how much of your law practice did she take?