Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Shout out to all my comrades who survived the wars

I went through a divorce it was the worst experience of my life, I compare it to war, my entire world collapsed , happened during the pandemic at the same time I started my own law practice

bytches are cold and a woman will never piece by piece take apart what y'all built so meticulously over so many years. They will burn it down or take what they can with them.

People ask me what divorce was like, I tell em I felt like I got nuked. As a country, if I were a nation, I took a fukn nuke to the mouth

I went through depression, I damn near lost my mind, I had a little.girl I had to be there for and a law practice that I launched on my own...pandemic times too so mans was solo...had a couple boys riding with me and I was blessed to meet and date a beautiful younger girl during that time

Two years later im a 39 millionaire lawyer with four girlfriends between the ages of 23-25.

My ex came back and begged/cried, but lions don't eat after hyenas, and this train done left the station

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Humans are funny.

You know your relationship will eventually fail. And if your a man and u get married you will be fuccked. But nah. You do it anyway. Coli n1ggas think they different Y’all gon learn one day :wow:
10 years in and still very much in love with my wife.
:ufdup:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I’m still recovering, I still have trust issues like a muhfukka. Like my homegirl told me last night… I can cheat on a woman and she will curl up in the bed and cry her eyes out but she will ultimately be ok. If she cheats on me, I’m gonna be ready to hurt her and the dude because I feel like she belongs to me and I can’t stomach another man dominating her and possibly fukking her better. The cold part about is, as she said, “ The next 10 women I deal with will have to pay for what she did.”

She’s absolutely right… Now I have a bad habit of self sabotaging in relationships now. Like my ex asked me, “ Do you feel like you don’t deserve to be happy?” I just broke up with her and I actually loved that girl but at least I don’t have to worry about getting cheated on.

Let’s not even talk about how it impacted my ability to be a father. I didn’t grow up in a single parent home and this sh-t is hard.

I found out my chick went bad on me and then I found out my favorite basketball player died the same day. That bytch fukked me up and hurt me bad… Her life is currently in absolute shambles and that doesn’t even make me happy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will echo the peace and serenity sentiments.

Been married for a decade and one day it was over.

Biggest improvements has been quality of life.

There is no greater joy than going to sleep peacefully without any dramas throughout your day and waking up blessed and contented.

Been 1 year.

There's a lot of things that you can and will miss about your partner/spouse. That's a drop in a bucket compared to attaining peace.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Shout out to all my comrades who survived the wars

I went through a divorce it was the worst experience of my life, I compare it to war, my entire world collapsed , happened during the pandemic at the same time I started my own law practice

bytches are cold and a woman will never piece by piece take apart what y'all built so meticulously over so many years. They will burn it down or take what they can with them.

People ask me what divorce was like, I tell em I felt like I got nuked. As a country, if I were a nation, I took a fukn nuke to the mouth

I went through depression, I damn near lost my mind, I had a little.girl I had to be there for and a law practice that I launched on my own...pandemic times too so mans was solo...had a couple boys riding with me and I was blessed to meet and date a beautiful younger girl during that time

Two years later im a 39 millionaire lawyer with four girlfriends between the ages of 23-25.

My ex came back and begged/cried, but lions don't eat after hyenas, and this train done left the station
Damn she came back and begged you??

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Life has been great. I’m not gonna tell the whole story becuz it’s been well documented on here and there’s a long add thread. But I’ve been in a relationship for like 4 years now with a woman I met when I was going thru my divorce and we became good friends during that time. I had a big career change almost 5 years ago that I was hesitant to do but she encouraged me to do. And shyt has took off. I’m in the best place I ever been in my life and I’ve become a better man. Me and my ex wife are on great terms and she has even become friends with my lady. Can’t complain at all. Divorce sucks and that might’ve been the worst period of my life but sometimes you gotta go thru shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I got married when I was 18 ... divorced at 21. I met my current 4yrs later and we moved in after a yr together...I didn't marry her until 10yrs and 3 kids later...I had to be sure... lmao I'm hell

at that point the wedding was just for her lol y'all was "married" after the first kid.