Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Life has been great. I’m not gonna tell the whole story becuz it’s been well documented on here and there’s a long add thread. But I’ve been in a relationship for like 4 years now with a woman I met when I was going thru my divorce and we became good friends during that time. I had a big career change almost 5 years ago that I was hesitant to do but she encouraged me to do. And shyt has took off. I’m in the best place I ever been in my life and I’ve become a better man. Me and my ex wife are on great terms and she has even become friends with my lady. Can’t complain at all. Divorce sucks and that might’ve been the worst period of my life but sometimes you gotta go thru shyt
That blows me that your current gf is friends with the woman that cheated on you and blew up your family. I would look at my woman sideways for even wanting to be in her company, but if it works for you. :manny: @Ziggiy

Half this board actually advises that
Half this board doesn’t interact with women in real life, to the point they got extorted by an adjustable 6/10 for $10,000.
Shout out to all my comrades who survived the wars

I went through a divorce it was the worst experience of my life, I compare it to war, my entire world collapsed , happened during the pandemic at the same time I started my own law practice

bytches are cold and a woman will never piece by piece take apart what y'all built so meticulously over so many years. They will burn it down or take what they can with them.

People ask me what divorce was like, I tell em I felt like I got nuked. As a country, if I were a nation, I took a fukn nuke to the mouth

I went through depression, I damn near lost my mind, I had a little.girl I had to be there for and a law practice that I launched on my own...pandemic times too so mans was solo...had a couple boys riding with me and I was blessed to meet and date a beautiful younger girl during that time

Two years later im a 39 millionaire lawyer with four girlfriends between the ages of 23-25.

My ex came back and begged/cried, but lions don't eat after hyenas, and this train done left the station
We’re the kid what did it? Me neighbor does not have any kids, which is why I think he is more mellow about it.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That blows me that your current gf is friends with the woman that cheated on you and blew up your family. I would look at my woman sideways for even wanting to be in her company, but if it works for you. :manny: @Ziggiy
I mean why would my current lady hold a grudge with my ex wife when if she didn’t do what she did we wouldn’t even be together?
:heh:

It’s not like they’re best friends or anything but they do talk sometimes and they’re cool. Now this prolly wouldn’t have happened if me and my ex didn’t have a daughter together. And my current lady has a daughter the same age. The two girls have been best friends for some years now and even call themselves sisters. If both women are gonna be around both kids it makes sense to at least be cordial. We are all adults here

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Sleeping on my parents couch, developed a serious case of alcoholism, got really fat, currently can't see my kids, they're living with their grandma. Currently just starting to pull myself out of this hole.

But I'd rather be living like this then waking up every morning being like "fukk this is how it's going to be for the rest of my life." So many times I wanted to end it. Now I don't even think of suicides cause I know once I get it together there's a ton of possibilities for me out there.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Best decision I ever made for myself personally.

I'm not the type to be in a monogamous relationship tho, I don't believe it's natural for us.

Last night I had a four way with three woman..that would have NEVER happened with my ex-wife.

I will admit that I have been Pawging a lot more since my divorce ( all 3 from last night were white girls including my current main ting:yeshrug:)

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Damn she came back and begged you??

Ya, her dad, brother reached out

My parents asked me to take her back

She begged, she cried. And to be honest, if she ended the marriage with honour and respect towards me, maybe things would have been different.

But she went to war against me for no reason, out of resentment and hatred a motherfukka don't even know the girl had lol.

Should've executed me like Saddam, she did me like Qaddafi, but I'm a child of God and Allah wouldn't let me go out like that

The grass wasn't greener for her, and the shyt I went through got me to a point where every where on this earth I stomp my chucks, the grass will be green

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

Half this board doesn’t interact with women in real life, to the point they got extorted by an adjustable 6/10 for $10,000.
We’re the kid what did it? Me neighbor does not have any kids, which is why I think he is more mellow about it.

Kid changes everything man..

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
at that point the wedding was just for her lol y'all was "married" after the first kid.
Foreal...that's what I kept telling her..but Everytime we fukked the Bible would be on the night stand I could only ignore and hide it for so long...it was starting to get to me

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't married but had a live in gf. Looking back she treated me like shyt, putting me down & anything I done wasn't good enough for her. Funny thing we got along personality wise& affection was good but the sex was dead, she just laid there like a dead fish. She ended up talking to dudes in her DMs & she left me for one of these dudes. My self esteem was shot to death. I tolerated a lot of the bullshyt because she was the most beautiful woman I been with.

I moved back to my moms house for 6 months. Bought my own condo & moved out, been on many dates with 9-10 women,fukked some of them. Now I'm currently seriously dating a good woman. It's early days will see how it goes.

Its been a year since the break up, my ex still calls me once a month, but I don't answer:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shout out to all my comrades who survived the wars

I went through a divorce it was the worst experience of my life, I compare it to war, my entire world collapsed , happened during the pandemic at the same time I started my own law practice

bytches are cold and a woman will never piece by piece take apart what y'all built so meticulously over so many years. They will burn it down or take what they can with them.

People ask me what divorce was like, I tell em I felt like I got nuked. As a country, if I were a nation, I took a fukn nuke to the mouth

I went through depression, I damn near lost my mind, I had a little.girl I had to be there for and a law practice that I launched on my own...pandemic times too so mans was solo...had a couple boys riding with me and I was blessed to meet and date a beautiful younger girl during that time

Two years later im a 39 millionaire lawyer with four girlfriends between the ages of 23-25.

My ex came back and begged/cried, but lions don't eat after hyenas, and this train done left the station

my afghan tdot brehda :salute:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh you pretty much summed up my divorce. Life is fukking amazing and now I'm traveling to Thailand in July to be on demon time with my other homie who went through a divorce.

OP life gets better for men as we get older if you keep self improving. to many women in the world to be tripping off one. I'm 37 with a 7 year daughter I have full custody of :blessed:

Breh how do you pull off going to Thailand if you have full custody of your daughter??

My son sleeps over twice a week and I stress about traveling anywhere

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Damn..

The ones that bounced back congratulations..

The ones that still in the mud, hopefully the pieces get put together..

Only know a few married couples where I strongly believe both parties are faithful and a solid foundation is in place..

Gotta keep God as the centerpiece and not material things nor lust