Disney on that Fresh Prince wave

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Albert Einstein
The point of this is to further discourage people from supporting this trash via their children

U just type for the sake of typing?

Oh black people mad again
You too can exit thread
Lmao this thread ain’t gonna stop shyt :heh:

It’s sad you have this much free time to be mad at cartoons, and claim you’re an adult :dead:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yeah, they made her look "exotic" and not black.
You can even see the arm of the white Caucasian character beside her and people are talking about

‘U posted a night time pic’
Madness

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Lmao this thread ain’t gonna stop shyt :heh:

It’s sad you have this much free time to be mad at cartoons, and claim you’re an adult :dead:
I’m a parent discussing with other parents or people who know children that may be impacted by negative reinforced stereotypes and want to inform others why they should keep innocent minds far away from Disney.

If I made a thread on all the inappropriate sexual innuendos in Disney it wouldn’t be sad that I’m investing energy
Talk about a Black womens image and “them bytches mad at a drawing hehe”

Once again u can exit if it doesn’t concern you.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Yeah, they made her look "exotic" and not black.

Unless she is malenesian or wearing a weave that hair makes no sense. Combined with the eye color(which is accurate from the movie) and everything else like lightened skin tone,and more euro features. The 3d rendition screams biracial.

Black men have enough representation of us in every color,but any fool can see when it comes to women they are trying to make biracial women the go-to representation of black women across all forms of mainstream media. And even in black media which men are mostly in charge of,the biracial woman will usually be seen as the love interest and main character. Due to casting couch desires,as well as many black mens color struck tendancies as well.

no bone to pick with biracial women either btw,they should be represented as well. But fair representation is neccesary to show us in all of our forms as black people. So this ain't just a message for white people to "draw us right",because black people have the same problem.

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m a parent discussing with other parents or people who know children that may be impacted by negative reinforced stereotypes and want to inform others why they should keep innocent minds far away from Disney.

If I made a thread on all the inappropriate sexual innuendos in Disney it wouldn’t be sad that I’m investing energy
Talk about a Black womens image and “them bytches mad at a drawing hehe”

Once again u can exit if it doesn’t concern you.
Last I checked, this ain’t a forum for parents :heh:

plus It’s a dumb thing to get mad about. It would seem you have an Inferiority complex just because she’s light skin now:heh:

And what stereotype is being enforced here? :upsetfavre:

Either way; you can simply not watch. This will not effect Disney in the slightest and millions are gonna still line up to watch their shyt :yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
yeah its pretty blatant, I think someone in some thread posted the whole roster and showed that samoan girl was made lighter

honestly, when your dealing with stuff like this in animation, it happens sometimes for purposes whether it be to intentionally whitewash, cause of racism. Or other reasons such as animators doing mistakes by applying the same features to her as they do white ones out of habit. When you have browner/darker skinned characters in majority pale skinned shows, done by white/ paler skinned asian animators, this can happen.

being Cacs are behind it, its prolly "All the above" but majority with racism as the big factor. I would bet

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
That's not the same girl at all :laff:

They had no problems making this breh
incredibles-2-frozone.jpg

black as hell a decade ago but now all of sudden there are "technical difficulties" :laff: "Lighting problems that makes your hair curly too"

Nah that's some 101 white supremacy bs.

Still gon watch Avengers tho :usure: