Disney on that Fresh Prince wave

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:what:. She still doesn't look remotely like the pic in the OP. Cut the shyt.
She’s not supposed to look dead ass given the stylistic difference..,she looks black to me, y’all acting like they made her princess jasmine or some shyt..,for with this bullshyt. Cats mad over cartoons need to commit that

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They changed art styles and colour palettes, this is a bit more difficult to judge because of that.
They certainly can give the new animated Tiana richer tones to settle any debate, I doubt they will though.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They tried to make her Zendaya and you are a damn liar for not acknowledging that:martin:. The hair color is clearly light brown,less coiled,that Nose bridge looking awful thin,nose looking smaller,we've already covered the lips. The cartoon versions lacks detail and is not the same as 3D,so you are being disingenuous to pretend its the same anyway. You would have to do more to give the perception of a black person than just simple color in 3D. They did all they could to make this character look ambiguous,but more like a mixed race woman when thats not what the character was in the movie. Even if they weren't pushing mulattos in hollywood as the go to black representation of black women,this would still stand out. But being that they are,this stands out even more. As a black woman you should be ashamed of yourself:martin:
nikka I’m also a light skin black woman..,I see nothing wrong with tiana looking more like me :ld: she’s a black princess for all of us :yeshrug:

:umad:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s not supposed to look dead ass given the stylistic difference..,she looks black to me, y’all acting like they made her princess jasmine or some shyt..,for with this bullshyt. Cats mad over cartoons need to commit that

nikka I’m also a light skin black woman..,I see nothing wrong with tiana looking more like me :ld:

Yep, that explains it. :camby:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
So i'm really suppose to care about this chick...
Tiana-and-Naveen-the-princess-and-the-frog-38776120-500-231.gif

:yeshrug:
I'd rather show my daughter something like this...

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explains what...black women can be different tones and still be black? :ohhh:

Of course a fukking lite brite doesn't see the problem when a dark skinned character gets redesigned to look like a lite brite. :camby:

See? This is exactly what I was talking about. Lite brites are the white women of black women. :mjpls:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
For both styles of hair most Black women do not have hair like that. That is not how our hair naturally grows a whole lot of chemicals and shyt goes into it.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Disney just gave yall a whole Black Panther movie, pushed for it to break 700ms, now today it's 'fukk dis'?

full

Trump is more responsible for making Omarosa rich and famous than Disney is for making Black Panther a success. Are you saying black people should have undying loyalty,and shed a blind eye to racial insensitivity after being given a good oppurtunity:jbhmm:? They got our money,nikkas will trash hood flicks they bootlegged all day long though:martin:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All the first post shows for me is just the 2 CGIs of the princess which both look the same...When it’s quoted you can see the cartoon / CGI comparison and there’s obviously a difference.

That being said, I could still care less. Just thought that I should mention :yeshrug: