Disney on that Fresh Prince wave

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
nikka I’m also a light skin black woman..,I see nothing wrong with tiana looking more like me :ld: she’s a black princess for all of us :yeshrug:

:umad:
I knew you were light skinned :russ:

Selfish ass hoe can't realize that this is putting down brown/dark skin women in favor for your own. But we all black right :mjlol:

Thats why i dont fukk with yall
Im glad you exposed yourself :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Selfish ass hoe can't realize that this is putting down brown/dark skin women in favor for your own. But we all black right :mjlol:

Why she gotta be a hoe tho

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

oh no...you don’t fukk with light skin women... whatever am I to do? :childplease:

And, Uhhh...yea, we’re all black. I never had some racist cac walk up to me on some “I felt like being racist today, but you’re light skin so instead I’d like to shake your hand” shyt...y’all tripping. :camby:

Furthermore this chick isnt light skin. She’s red if anything...but I’ll let y’all and the net continue to be outraged

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
She’s not supposed to look dead ass given the stylistic difference..,she looks black to me, y’all acting like they made her princess jasmine or some shyt..,for with this bullshyt. Cats mad over cartoons need to commit that

They changed art styles and colour palettes, this is a bit more difficult to judge because of that.
They certainly can give the new animated Tiana richer tones to settle any debate, I doubt they will though.

2 different styles but yall got it :hubie:

Not to mention the right is from her standing outside at night

But who needs facts when you've got fukkery :mjgrin:
This is what she looked like in the trailer that came out a few months ago, clearly a black woman, but y’all got it though :mjpls:
rdgcqv8jiev4hnqju7s8.Jpg

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
oh no...you don’t fukk with light skin women... whatever am I to do? :childplease:

And, Uhhh...yea, we’re all black. I never had some racist cac walk up to me on some “I felt like being racist today, but you’re light skin so instead I’d like to shake your hand” shyt...y’all tripping. :camby:

Furthermore this chick isnt light skin. She’s red if anything...but I’ll let y’all and the net continue to be outraged

Thats not how racism and privilege work you dumb fukk

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
She’s a fool
Came in here talking about it looks the same
When it doesn’t
Then went on to say I’m light skin I’m happy it looks like me
My daughter is light skinned and looks nothing like the first Tiana

That
Is
Not
The
Point

if they wanted a light skinned Tiana they should have drew her that way from the get

For someone who doesn’t care much about cartoons they sure have been vocal in this thread.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Bushed...

Last edited: