Disney wants no smoke

9t0jlj.png

So they changed her back for the movie?

Daps
So what's the cutoff?

51%

91%

?
If u three quarters black u black to me.

Biracial i can accept if u date a black person and put black people first.

U just dont get it cause u biracial tho or some slave master bs from 150 years ago.

They have to put in work. Im not gonna idolize u cause u biracial or lightskin with good hair or green eyes.

It depends tho some biracial be heavy on that c00n or playing both sides

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If u three quarters black u black to me.

Biracial i can accept if u date a black person and put black people first.

U just dont get it cause u biracial tho or some slave master bs from 150 years ago.

They have to put in work. Im not gonna idolize u cause u biracial or lightskin with good hair or green eyes.

It depends tho some biracial be heavy on that c00n or playing both sides

My only point is that there is no specific percentage.

If the person identifies as Black, looks Black in whatever way, and is DOWN (meaning they pull together with Black people to empower and uplift Black people)

Cause almost all Black people that came through slavery are not 100% African. Obama was dope. So I don't care of he's 49% or 51%

Kaep sacrificed everything. So he qualifies automatically.

And there are dark skinned people that can't be trusted or are wack..

There are 100% Africans that look at Black people from America the same way as other races do. They think we're scum

So a special 'fukc you' to them.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
nikka I’m also a light skin black woman..,I see nothing wrong with tiana looking more like me :ld: she’s a black princess for all of us :yeshrug:

:umad:
With all due respect, this is why light skinned women/ biracials have to fall back sometimes when it comes to colorism. You’re either deliberately obtuse or oblivious to white washing when it comes to dark skinned black women.

Yes, we all come in different shades but the majority of black people are dark skinned. Time and time again there has been the deliberate “lightening” when it comes to the representation of black women, and black women with your complexion rarely speak out because it benefits them: movie roles, video vixens, modelling etc.

No disrespect but try and see it from the the point of view from dark skinned black girls, being made to feel their features aren’t good enough to be accepted in society.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Don't recall any bytching about the damn prince not being black :pachaha:
I do actually.
In the early art/character development for the prince he looked like a lightish brown/caramel complected curly haired black/mixed/LA creole dude. Obviously of significant African descent though not as unmixed as the princess character. And there was original concept art where she was darker too actually.
Later Disney came out with merchandise where the prince was a white dude with green eyes and brown hair.
Black women bytched and black people put them on blast and they darkened him to an ambiguously tan dude (from an ambiguously vaguely nondescript murky nationality) in response. (With the usual B.S. about 2 black leads making it a black movie which makes it not marketability, blah, blah).
the-princess-and-the-frog-9.jpg

prince-naveen-hero.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I do actually.
In the early art/character development for the prince he looked like a lightish brown/caramel complected curly haired black/mixed/LA creole dude. Obviously of significant African descent though not as unmixed as the princess character. And there was original concept art where she was darker too actually.
Later Disney came out with merchandise where the prince was a white dude with green eyes and brown hair.
Black women bytched and black people put them on blast and they darkened him to an ambiguously tan dude (from an ambiguously vaguely nondescript murky nationality) in response. (With the usual B.S. about 2 black leads making it a black movie which makes it not marketability, blah, blah).
the-princess-and-the-frog-9.jpg

prince-naveen-hero.jpg

If you say so :yeshrug: