Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
this video is wrong...what was dropped on the ground was 2 black gloves. I believe the victim did have a gun on him, but that it was holstered in his R ankle holster. When he steps out of the car, it is still in his holster. He does not appear to have the gun in either hand which is why the cop in red was lowering his gun once he saw the victim start walking backwards. We do not see a gun drop as he falls and clutches his chest after being shot. Once he is shot, the cop in red runs over at which point there is nothing on the ground. The red shirt cop then bends over and unholsters the gun from the victim's R ankle holster. Thereafter, watch the red shirt cop; he keeps the gun he retrieved off the victim's body beside/behind the inside of his left foot for most of the rest of the footage and refrains from moving that left foot. What is dropped on the ground by the black cops is black gloves, not a gun. What we see later described as a gun near the victim's feet is likely the gun that the red cop had removed. We see the gun come into sight later when the red shirt cop moves again and goes closer to the body. So all in all, yes, Mr Scott probably had a gun on his person. However, the gun does not ever appear to have been unholstered by him (not to mention that he is in an open carry state and is free to walk around with it holstered at ankle or waist or otherwise) nor pointed at police like this c00n chief is saying. So no, I do not believe that they planted a gun, but they set up the post-murder scene to favor their narrative by removing his gun and placing it away from the body. They are completely twisting the facts to fit their narrative and cover this up. This man was not a threat and was shot for no reason.

:ehh:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

CtJyYr2XYAAosO6.jpg

CtJyYr1XEAEstGC.jpg

CtJyYryWgAEkqJe.jpg

CtJyYr0W8AARChP.jpg

If they were so afraid of him having a gun, why would one of them try to breach the window and put himself in a position to be shot at close range? :comeon:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I watched the big 3 news channels(Fox, MSNBC,CNN) and I didn't hear anything about this just debate talk. Is it safe to say this presidential debate gives news outlets a justification to sweep this under the rug?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I agree. Our police departments are too far gone. Let's federalize everything, that will fix the abuse from happening

:francis: Corruption doesn't care about the level of government. That can and does happen at all levels. The solution is the training needs to come down to the human/common sense level....like not shooting 2 men who are not threatening, when you have clear overwhelming force..doesn't require you to shoot. Then again the white guy in San Francisco, the guy in New York, the guy in Washington state who actually posed a clear danger only being arrested sits in contradiction to it's just the training. IDK...:yeshrug:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/obama-wants-to-federalize-local-policer-departments-yay-nay-dont-know.444214/page-2

Last edited: