Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
This is crazy.... I had to look at social media to see the video of him walking backwards.

And that fukking sellout police chief :scust:

I wouldn't be mad if his kids felt the same way as Keith Scott's kids do...

Black men like him are toxic to the Black Community

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This is crazy.... I had to look at social media to see the video of him walking backwards.

And that fukking sellout police chief :scust:

I wouldn't be mad if his kids felt the same way as Keith Scott's kids do...

Black men like him are toxic to the Black Community

So you haven't seen the CMPD video of him walking backwards on national TV yet.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
look at this

This is at the heart of the problem right here.

Let us for a moment suspend disbelief and imagine that there is absolutely no institutional racism prevalent in the American police force...one must at the very least admit that there is a clear lack of training on proper policing tactics and that individuals are being hired to be police officers that have neither the situational awareness or emotional fortitude required to engage in law enforcement. A police officer's primary instinct should not be self-preservation - rather it should be to value the lives of all civilians above their own. This should be no different from secret service agents who will (and have) put themselves in the line of fire to shield the people they are hired to protect.

if our politicians refuse to address discrimination and bias in law enforcement, can they at least work to reform the hiring practices and training of police officers? The position should not be a safe haven for unqualified young men and women only seeking a pension and early retirement or these "blue blood" types simply following in their family's footsteps. There needs to be advanced psychological evaluations and extensive engagement training for anyone who is being allowed to walk our streets with a a loaded weapon and tasked with the responsibility to protect our people.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: Corruption doesn't care about the level of government. That can and does happen at all levels. The solution is the training needs to come down to the human/common sense level....like not shooting 2 men who are not threatening, when you have clear overwhelming force..doesn't require you to shoot. Then again the white guy in San Francisco, the guy in New York, the guy in Washington state who actually posed a clear danger only being arrested sits in contradiction to it's just the training. IDK...:yeshrug:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/obama-wants-to-federalize-local-policer-departments-yay-nay-dont-know.444214/page-2

I was being sarcastic. Of course it won't, but it won't stop idiots from co-signing federalization.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This is at the heart of the problem right here.

Let us for a moment suspend disbelief and imagine that there is absolutely no institutional racism prevalent in the American police force...one must at the very least admit that there is a clear lack of training on proper policing tactics and that individuals are being hired to be police officers that have neither the situational awareness or emotional fortitude required to engage in law enforcement. A police officer's primary instinct should not be self-preservation - rather it should be to value the lives of all civilians above their own. This should be no different from secret service agents who will (and have) put themselves in the line of fire to shield the people they are hired to protect.

if our politicians refuse to address discrimination and bias in law enforcement, can they at least work to reform the hiring practices and training of police officers? The position should not be a safe haven for unqualified young men and women only seeking a pension and early retirement or these "blue blood" types simply following in their family's footsteps. There needs to be advanced psychological evaluations and extensive engagement training for anyone who is being allowed to walk our streets with a a loaded weapon and tasked with the responsibility to protect our people.
I feel you but it's not lack of training bruh

They just hate us