Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ummmm what's this I'm hearing about the wife admitting he had a gun and was a killer?

Media playing black folks like fiddles. They prob had this extra info the whole time. Knew something was off with the tone of the wife in her video. She should have come clean cause folks went to bat for her and him. Him having a gun in an open carry state doesnt justify the cops actions. Her lying about not knowing about it will destroy her credibility and any chance for justice.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I

giphy.gif

but this most likely some staged shyt for sympathy

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Media playing black folks like fiddles. They prob had this extra info the whole time. Knew something was off with the tone of the wife in her video. She should have come clean cause folks went to bat for her and him. Him having a gun in an open carry state doesnt justify the cops actions. Her lying about not knowing about it will destroy her credibility and any chance for justice.
Even if that were true, he still didn't have a gun in his hand and he sure as shyt didnt point it at them.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if that were true, he still didn't have a gun in his hand and he sure as shyt didnt point it at them.

I agree the shooting wasn't justified either way. However the large public reaction and outrage was based on the initial claim that this was a disabled, unarmed brotha that's never been in trouble and that he was simply reading a book in his car. The wife was telling everyone he didn't own a gun even after the fact when she knew he did the whole time. I mean the wife is also on record saying her husband is a "killer" in her restraining order she filed last year.

There is big difference between the initial story and someone who may be mentally unstable with a history of violence against his wife and kids getting high in the car with a gun on him. That narrative would not have garnered nearly the same response. You do have to pick and choose your battles somewhat. Innocent black folks getting shot, beat, and locked up out here everyday by cops. A lot of police brutality cases that should make the news or be bigger stories don't make it for a reason. Cacs own the media. Folks need to start picking up on that. I never understood how the John Crawford shooting didn't blow up bigger than all these other cases. That was the most egregious one imo.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

9 years old worrying about getting killed my police gotdamn NINE years old! It's just out imagination though and racism doesn't exist. What about Black on black crime though. Lil timmy only has to worry about getting the latest phone and not getting a stern finger and timeout :pacspit:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I agree the shooting wasn't justified either way. However the large public reaction and outrage was based on the initial claim that this was a disabled, unarmed brotha that's never been in trouble and that he was simply reading a book in his car. The wife was telling everyone he didn't own a gun even after the fact when she knew he did the whole time. I mean the wife is also on record saying her husband is a "killer" in her restraining order she filed last year.

There is big difference between the initial story and someone who may be mentally unstable with a history of violence against his wife and kids getting high in the car with a gun on him. That narrative would not have garnered nearly the same response. You do have to pick and choose your battles somewhat. Innocent black folks getting shot, beat, and locked up out here everyday by cops. A lot of police brutality cases that should make the news or be bigger stories don't make it for a reason. Cacs own the media. Folks need to start picking up on that. I never understood how the John Crawford shooting didn't blow up bigger than all these other cases. That was the most egregious one imo.
And still, none of that matters because when the cops killed him, they knew none of that info. Thats the problem.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
like why can't people see that. its that simple.
It's a known fact that the more educated u are and the more common sense u have is a negative for street police. It's actually been a proven fact that High education will keep u from getting hired as a brat cop. They only hire the dumb ass dudes in order to create a system where beat cops does not have the mental ability to make a judgement call. shyt sucks, but it's all part of systematic oppression. Most of these pigs can't pass a fukkin MEAP test breh.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
It's a known fact that the more educated u are and the more common sense u have is a negative for street police. It's actually been a proven fact that High education will keep u from getting hired as a brat cop. They only hire the dumb ass dudes in order to create a system where beat cops does not have the mental ability to make a judgement call. shyt sucks, but it's all part of systematic oppression. Most of these pigs can't pass a fukkin MEAP test breh.
Your post may be true. However, their shyt is backed up by racist ass criminal justice Ph.d's breh. And it's black ones involved in too(nikka said the death of Tamir Rice was justified.)

:huh: