Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

little4209

All Star
Daps
Just so messed up man...they release just enough bullsh1t video just to hold folks up until Oct 1, so that they won't be required to release anything after that...the police telling US what they will and won't do:mjlol:when they work for the people, what a system...and why make a law to not have to release body cam footage?? Just making me angrier:wow:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

CtJyYr2XYAAosO6.jpg

CtJyYr1XEAEstGC.jpg

CtJyYryWgAEkqJe.jpg

CtJyYr0W8AARChP.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This whole story is :mindblown:
- Its obvious the cops were lying from the beginning.
- so smoking a blunt means you're possibly a dangerous criminal:wtf:
- if they think he has a gun, why are u so close to him. At least have some distance between him so that u have time to make a rational decision, rather than being 5 feet away from him and any movement could mean hes about to shoot yall:rudy:

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Whole Story sound Fake. Why would he pause in the middle of Rolling a L and Wave a Gun in the air .. :what:

And If he had a gun in his hand,why would you try to break out his window and risk being shot? :jbhmm:

A Bunch of Bullshyt..

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Whole Story sound Fake. Why would he pause in the middle of Rolling a L and Wave a Gun in the air .. :what:

And If he had a gun in his hand,why would you try to break out his window and risk being shot? :jbhmm:

A Bunch of Bullshyt..
If he was rolling it it would be fresh and contraband. The roach look liked it was smoked days ago.:deadmanny:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cop mentioned to get the glove to apply pressure on the wound at the end of the video. I think its safe to assume the object in the photos on the ground is a glove like originally thought.

I didnt hear them say anything about a gun in the videos. His left hand is also empty from the still shot above when he exited the car. Where did this magical gun come from?

From their own pocket or car. They planted that shyt there.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
THE FACT THAT THE WHITE COPS DIDNT SHOOT
LETS ME KNOW HE DIDNT HAVE A GUN.

THEYLL LIGHT YOUR ASS UP WHEN YOURE UNARMED...

SO YOU GET OUT THE WHIP WITH A BURNER
YOU CATCHING THE WHOLE CLIP IMMEDIATELY.

WONT BE ANY TALKING OR BACK PEDDLING.
:devil:
:evil:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5fmBCaQ.gif

I didnt know the media can make the cops kill unarmed black men at will to drum up ratings across the U.S.

No you idiot, don't put words in my mouth. The fact the mainstream media is giving this national coverage ad nauseum, giving astroturfed movements funded by billionaire nation-destroyers like Soros a platform speaks volumes about the agenda here.

We are witnessing the engineering of consent. Read an Eddie Bernays book sometimes. Read about the Nazi's and their thoughts on public control and manipulation. There's more at work here, and I love how now cops are apparently psychic and know if people are unarmed now.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I think the black cop will get charged and this might be the first time we see a cop get real time for killing a black person........and I also think the other cops will all talk about why they didn't shoot and will point the finger at the black sell out cop ..........then the media and the cops will try to make it seem like the " blue wall of silence" has broken and change is happening ..these cops will be all over the news and everything acting like they're the " good" cops