Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
I think the black cop will get charged and this might be the first time we see a cop get real time for killing a black person........and I also think the other cops will all talk about why they didn't shoot and will point the finger at the black sell out cop ..........then the media and the cops will try to make it seem like the " blue wall of silence" has broken and change is happening ..these cops will be all over the news and everything acting like they're the " good" cops
Chief said no charges will happen. :deadmanny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think the black cop will get charged and this might be the first time we see a cop get real time for killing a black person........and I also think the other cops will all talk about why they didn't shoot and will point the finger at the black sell out cop ..........then the media and the cops will try to make it seem like the " blue wall of silence" has broken and change is happening ..these cops will be all over the news and everything acting like they're the " good" cops

NO ONE IS GONNA TALK...

THE TOP COP IS INVOLVED IN THE COVER UP
AND THE WHITE COPS HAVE ALREADY GIVEN STATEMENTS.
EVERYONE COULD LOSE THEIR JOBS IF THEY SWITCH IT UP NOW.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keith Scott was definitely murdered.

Unarmed and walking backwards. He made no threatening motions. And he got shot in the back. I don't know how this can be justified.

Charlotte Police Chief should resign for lying to everyone like he did this past week talking about he pointed a gun at the cops.

That c00n is the most corrupt police chief I've ever seen. And the Charlotte Police Department is the most corrupt department I've ever seen.

They trying to lie to our faces to justify what was an EXECUTION of a man.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Keith Scott was definitely murdered.

Unarmed and walking backwards. He made no threatening motions. And he got shot in the back. I don't know how this can be justified.

Charlotte Police Chief should resign for lying to everyone like he did this past week talking about he pointed a gun at the cops.

That c00n is the most corrupt police chief I've ever seen. And the Charlotte Police Department is the most corrupt department I've ever seen.

They trying to lie to our faces to justify what was an EXECUTION of a man.
One of the the BLM activists was just on a panel moderating with the Atlanta and CMPD chiefs on it.

:dead:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Just finished teaching a weekend seminar to resident asstistant's around the topic of social justice, had them write letters of solidarity to resident assistants at Johnson C Smith University in Charlotte as a stand of solidarity. I know its not much, but its something. Trying to get them engaged and to see that although they are not in Charlotte they can find ways to support the people and students of Charlotte who are no doubt affect by this tragedy.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

Of course

this video is wrong...what was dropped on the ground was 2 black gloves. I believe the victim did have a gun on him, but that it was holstered in his R ankle holster. When he steps out of the car, it is still in his holster. He does not appear to have the gun in either hand which is why the cop in red was lowering his gun once he saw the victim start walking backwards. We do not see a gun drop as he falls and clutches his chest after being shot. Once he is shot, the cop in red runs over at which point there is nothing on the ground. The red shirt cop then bends over and unholsters the gun from the victim's R ankle holster. Thereafter, watch the red shirt cop; he keeps the gun he retrieved off the victim's body beside/behind the inside of his left foot for most of the rest of the footage and refrains from moving that left foot. What is dropped on the ground by the black cops is black gloves, not a gun. What we see later described as a gun near the victim's feet is likely the gun that the red cop had removed. We see the gun come into sight later when the red shirt cop moves again and goes closer to the body. So all in all, yes, Mr Scott probably had a gun on his person. However, the gun does not ever appear to have been unholstered by him (not to mention that he is in an open carry state and is free to walk around with it holstered at ankle or waist or otherwise) nor pointed at police like this c00n chief is saying. So no, I do not believe that they planted a gun, but they set up the post-murder scene to favor their narrative by removing his gun and placing it away from the body. They are completely twisting the facts to fit their narrative and cover this up. This man was not a threat and was shot for no reason.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
this video is wrong...what was dropped on the ground was 2 black gloves. I believe the victim did have a gun on him, but that it was holstered in his R ankle holster. When he steps out of the car, it is still in his holster. He does not appear to have the gun in either hand which is why the cop in red was lowering his gun once he saw the victim start walking backwards. We do not see a gun drop as he falls and clutches his chest after being shot. Once he is shot, the cop in red runs over at which point there is nothing on the ground. The red shirt cop then bends over and unholsters the gun from the victim's R ankle holster. Thereafter, watch the red shirt cop; he keeps the gun he retrieved off the victim's body beside/behind the inside of his left foot for most of the rest of the footage and refrains from moving that left foot. What is dropped on the ground by the black cops is black gloves, not a gun. What we see later described as a gun near the victim's feet is likely the gun that the red cop had removed. We see the gun come into sight later when the red shirt cop moves again and goes closer to the body. So all in all, yes, Mr Scott probably had a gun on his person. However, the gun does not ever appear to have been unholstered by him (not to mention that he is in an open carry state and is free to walk around with it holstered at ankle or waist or otherwise) nor pointed at police like this c00n chief is saying. So no, I do not believe that they planted a gun, but they set up the post-murder scene to favor their narrative by removing his gun and placing it away from the body. They are completely twisting the facts to fit their narrative and cover this up. This man was not a threat and was shot for no reason.

Yeah, the point of the video was that a gun did appear even though Scott didn't have one in his hand when he was murdered