Did yall know Asian Women are the most desired women on dating apps?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You're a c00n if you think Asian women are attractive? :mjtf:

Just because you find them attractive doesn't mean you'd put a ring on it just that they get the blood in the piece pumping. That's all.
And who are least desired women on your bullshyt ass lists?
You sambos ain't slick
Gtfoh

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If this study true....sad so many self hating men in our community responding to women of our race the least.

But let's look at the validity of these reports and statistics because it used to be a report where it says black women respond to white men way more than black men.
Or maybe they just wanted a variety of casual sex and had their share of black women already

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I prop up black women all the time. Even in this thread. :what:
It doesn't matter breh
You gotta understand how c00ns move on this site
Some are direct, some are subtle with their antics
Anyone who goes outside knows Asian bytches ain't getting no love like that
Whole point of the thread was to shyt on black women

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Whole point of the thread was to shyt on black women

:skip:
FxF0UpoXsAElpGn.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
When I was younger I was in the paag train.
Then I learned how white women are superior to them in aging and disposition .

Paag in your youth , marry pawgs and palgs.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
People have been posting those same Okcupid numbers for a decade as though they are somehow an indicator of the general public's feelings on dating. Folks that sign up for dating sites are in the minority already and you've got people using numbers from said minority to create a social hierarchy when it comes to races from "okcupid" of all places.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I think success in dating is in large part, maybe 70%, for men, factors like height, career, job prestige, education, age, picture quality, emotional maturity, sense of humor and your own physical attractiveness. The remaining 30% you can maybe attribute to race. Brehs who are well put together and attractive shouldn't have any trouble dating and having options.

On hinge I do pretty well and match with all races of women (including east asian), except maybe Indian. Half my matches are asian, not black women. The black women I am matching with are very attractive and educated with no kids.
I don't use apps anymore but, when I used Hinge/Bumble in the past, I was largely getting matches with Latinas like 65% of the time.

Crazy thing is it was never PR or DR women either. Mostly just South and Central American women, especially from Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, and El Salvador. My first match ever was a 4'11 Ecuadorian woman on Hinge who kept asking me a thousand times if I was a Christian lol.

Didn't have much success with BW on the apps except for a handful of African girls who didn't want to move fast but I did better with BW outside the apps.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Yeah that data is outdated. Kpop and KDramas have given new shine to Asian men. I do believe Asian women are still considered the most desirable on dating apps though. As a Black man, I've never felt a lack of desirablilty against men of other races. Race and demographics will never outshine your personal traits and social skills.