Did yall know Asian Women are the most desired women on dating apps?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those dating graphs are from well over ten years ago. Online cacs like to bust them out like valecdictorian letters whenever they want to flex on how much they're desired in the dating market. I always found the stats/parameters around the info a bit dubious; I know some brehs like asians here but you mean to tell me brehs were responding to asians over sistas, latinas, and pawgs like that?

yeah on the apps in cities like Milwaukee, LA, SF, and Austin.. of course

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those dating graphs are from well over ten years ago. Online cacs like to bust them out like valecdictorian letters whenever they want to flex on how much they're desired in the dating market. I always found the stats/parameters around the info a bit dubious; I know some brehs like asians here but you mean to tell me brehs were responding to asians over sistas, latinas, and pawgs like that?

Study has to be fugazi.

I would buy it if BM were responding to Sistas, Pawgs, Latinas and Arab girls.

BM in general don't fukk with (East) Asian women or Indian women like that.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Asian women are demure, mild mannered, and eat ass. Of course white men(the majority) love them

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Blerds and Cacs have an unnatural lust for asian women

Asian women the most bland out of all of them
Blasian and hapa( half cac/half Asian) women look great though. Asian women are bland and redundant.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Asian women and. Lack women age about the same except black women hold up longer and don't nose dive at 60.

Now white women are about the same as black women and Asians. Black women have lied about how white women age but we pagers will not stand for those lies any longer.
Most of this type of talk starts and ends with diet

For example white women do age like bread in America, But French cac women age much better than their American counterparts because of the diet