Did yall know Asian Women are the most desired women on dating apps?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Where's the original article?

When was the study done?
What was the group size?
What dating apps were examined?

Posting a diagram someone could've made in M$ Word without sources always looks suspect.

Edit: @W.I.Z.E. provided the NPR article.

In a study of 2.5 Million people BW are the only ones that really want us and "pawgs" actually prefer vvhite men. Yall still concerned with Divestors and think yall are god's gift to pawgs?

:jbhmm:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
It’s tough being black
I wouldn't say it's tough.

It's more polarizing than anything, which I guess could be tough.

A lot of women don't fukk with us, but the women that do love us, REALLY love us.

And being a dark skin black dude is even more polarizing.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really the most desired it’s just that a lot of the dusty white dudes on dating apps are probably hollering at Asian women because they think they have a better chance at them than White women.

The gender wars and Passport Bros. movement affects the white community as well.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Not really the most desired it’s just that a lot of the dusty white dudes on dating apps are probably hollering at Asian women because they think they have a better chance at them than White women.

The gender wars and Passport Bros. movement affects the white community as well.

Had a white fella at work tell me he has a house in the Philippines or Thailand or somewhere like that......Didn't ask him for the info, just came up.

They really are out there like that. He wasn't old either. Had to be in his 20s or early 30s at worst.