Did yall know Asian Women are the most desired women on dating apps?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I was younger I was in the paag train.
Then I learned how white women are superior to them in aging and disposition .

Paag in your youth , marry pawgs and palgs.
This sounds extremely backwards breh. You good, breh? They age better than we do at least until their 60s.

This is their norm

0151ec366a836fff784f9bd806cfd3b0.jpg

I'm 100% with you if you criticized their epidemic of long backs or the absense of cleavage . Perhaps their lack of rhythm? But they got the aging game on lock.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This sounds extremely backwards breh. You good, breh? They age better than we do at least until their 60s.

This is their norm

0151ec366a836fff784f9bd806cfd3b0.jpg

I'm 100% with you if you criticized their epidemic of long backs or the absense of cleavage . Perhaps their lack of rhythm? But they got the aging game on lock.
Better than we do? What do you mean by we?

Black folks age the best on earth, especially black men

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I live in Cali and well put together black men don’t have problems here. Less educated, less successful, less attractive men of all races however suffer a penalty on the dating marke
it goes like this for us. the results saying Asian women simply don’t make sense

black women
mixed women
latina woken
white women
Asian women

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Better than we do? What do you mean by we?

Black folks age the best on earth, especially black men
We aren't talking about men.

Asian women hit the pause button immediately at 20 breh. Black women do age. Obviously black women age much slower than whites , exponentially better than native Americans, better than latinas , but they ain't beating a lady that pauses time like Kang.

Asian women also have the diet / weight advantage increasingly with age. Metabolism kinda fails black women with age. Like really badly.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
it goes like this for us. the results saying Asian women simply don’t make sense

black women
mixed women
latina woken
white women
Asian women

Fair but I don't know why you listed white women before asian women. To me, white women are dead last unless they are Italian or something

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Asian women hit the pause button immediately at 20 breh. Black women do age. Obviously black women age much slower than whites , exponentially better than native Americans, better than latinas , but they ain't beating a lady that pauses time like Kang.

Asian women also have the diet / weight advantage increasingly with age. Metabolism kinda fails black women with age. Like really badly.

Those women are not working out like they should. That's always the case, unless they have a physical ailment that's keeping them from doing it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Nah Asian women and. Lack women age about the same except black women hold up longer and don't nose dive at 60.

Now white women are about the same as black women and Asians. Black women have lied about how white women age but we pagers will not stand for those lies any longer.