Did yall know Asian Women are the most desired women on dating apps?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Never see a Latina with an Asian man in my life. This data is wrong

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You just can't stop trolling can you???

:russell:

Sunlight and aging: Signs, pictures, and treatments - https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/sunlight-aging#impact

Does the sun cause most aging?​

Yes, there is evidence that the sun causes most signs of skin aging in those with lighter skin.

An older study involving 298 white women ages 30–75 years concluded that exposure to the sun may cause around 80%Trusted Source of visible skin aging.

It is unclear how this compares to photoaging in darker skin, as no studies have evaluated this. However, darker skin is generally less vulnerable to photoaging than lighter skin because it contains more melanin. Melanin is the pigment that gives skin its color. It also provides some protection from UV light.

Aging Differences in Ethnic Skin - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4756870/

Cumulative sun exposure is the most important extrinsic factor in aging skin. In skin types III to VI, dyspigmentation is one of the most common features of photoaging. Common clinical signs of photoaging include lentigines, rhytides, telangiectasias, dark spots, and loss of elasticity. Skin of color is less susceptible to sun-induced damage so these clinical manifestations of aging are less severe and typically occur 10 to 20 years later than those of age-matched white counterparts. Other extrinsic factors, such as smoking, excessive alcohol, and poor nutrition, can also contribute to premature skin aging.
Lol, you say I'm trolling and literally ignore that your linKs don't state what you wrote.

Excessive sun exposure causes damage not daily sun exposure which is necessary for nutrient production.

Lol.

Keep trying and failing my boy.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
If black women collectively got between 18-26% bmi they would probably jump all the way to number one.

Indeed. Black women could easily be killing the game. Just look at the women from the 70’s and 80s. And even the 90’s…

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Lol, you say I'm trolling and literally ignore that your linKs don't state what you wrote.

Excessive sun exposure causes damage not daily sun exposure which is necessary for nutrient production.

Lol.

Keep trying and failing my boy.

Not only are you a TROLL, but a STUPID ONE.

NOT ONE SINGLE WORD IN MY REPLY WAS FROM ME!

Every last one was copied DIRECTLY From the sources.

What the fukk does "CUMULATIVE" Mean?

It sure the Fukk doesn't mean "Excessive".

It means that OVER TIME, exposure to the sun increases the appearance of aging in people with less Melanin.
Only a FUKKIN RETARD WOULD DISAGREE WITH THAT.

I get it you PATHETICALLY WORSHIP WHITE SKIN, so you will deny reality to suit your C00NING!

:francis:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Not only are you a TROLL, but a STUPID ONE.

NOT ONE SINGLE WORD IN MY REPLY WAS FROM ME?

Every last one was copied DIRECTLY From the sources.

What the fukk does "CUMULATIVE" Mean?

It sure the Fukk doesn't mean "Excessive".

It means that OVER TIME exposure to the sun increases the appearance of aging in people with less Melanin, only a FUKKIN RETARD WOULD DISAGREE WITH THAT.

I get it you PATHETICALLY WORSHIP WHITE SKIN, so you will deny reality to suit your C00NING!

:francis:
Lol, nothing you copy and pasted supported what you wrote. It's pretty simple concept. Being mad at me isn't changing that.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t get this I live in a big city and I never see a good looking Asian ( far east)

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Lol, nothing you copy and pasted supported what you wrote. It's pretty simple concept. Being mad at me isn't changing that.

You ate Paste as a Child and still do as an Adult, right?

How short was the bus that took you to school?
Did it come with a Helmet?

You had a Handicap Placard on your Lunch Box, correct?

:dead:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Interesting…..:

Is acceptance by others PAWGs that important :hubie:

Jackie Chan Yaw GIF - Jackie Chan Yaw GIFs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian women are obsessed with white men they will go for the lowest dirt bag smelling white boy over a black man or a man of their own race any day. White men treat them as nutrags its common knowledge
Mexican women low key do the same thing.I work with one like that.Craziest part about it, she's always ranting about how much she hates white men...But all she dates is white men:dahell:.Talk all that shyt, but the next day, you see her running behind "Scott".They say hate & love are two sides of the same coin, tho:patrice: