Did Jesse Pinkman ruin Breaking Bad's replayability for you?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...or if you are fighting cancer

i watched season 1 a long time ago but from what i remember skylar was very supportive of walt before she found out he was a drug dealer. i could be wrong :yeshrug:

So we're just going to ignore the who two affairs/slagging it up with no fuccs given with her boss right? :stopitslime: The first affair happened way before where the show starts.

We'll also forget her giving Walts money to said boss too :stopitslime:

there was no affair before the show starts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knowing this fakkit who i didnt like in the beggining but who began to grow on me
eventually snitches out his partner who saved him multiple times... I dont want to see that fakkits face again
I think he was one of the MOST POORLY written characters in the show...

If Jesse and Walter's relationship was going to end like that, then there was NO POINT of having Jesse...They should have let his addiction and stupidity get him killed at the end of season 1...

The ideal thing would have been to either (a) let Jesse grow and become Walter's nemesis or (2) let Jesse grow and become the dude who takes over Walter's legacy and ensure that Skylar and the children are taken care of...

The other character I can't fcuks with is Junior...I WOULD NEVER b+tch out on my pops like that...Dude is trying to put food on the entire and ensure that I never have to financially suffer in my life, and I am going to turn my back on him....? That's POOSIE...

I respect and admirer sacrifice...Regardless of the means...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If Jesse and Walter's relationship was going to end like that, then there was NO POINT of having Jesse...They should have let his addiction and stupidity get him killed at the end of season 1...

The ideal thing would have been to either (a) let Jesse grow and become Walter's nemesis or (2) let Jesse grow and become the dude who takes over Walter's legacy and ensure that Skylar and the children are taken care of...

The other character I can't fcuks with is Junior...I WOULD NEVER b+tch out on my pops like that...Dude is trying to put food on the entire and ensure that I never have to financially suffer in my life, and I am going to turn my back on him....? That's POOSIE...

walt did save jesse a number of times but his own selfishness caused him to do jesse wrong a number of times too. the point of jesse was that he was representative of walt's morality. he was the only one who knew all the dirt that walt had did, he was with him through the whole thing. his family was oblivious and for the most part failed to see it through walt's eyes. even when skylar found out and began supporting walt she did it without a moral compass. jesse was feeling the effects of every decision walt made, good and bad. whenever walt done right by jesse it showed walt's humanity, when he did wrong by jesse it showed walt's demonic side. thats why walt had to come for jesse in the end, to regain his humanity.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I see the point you're trying to convey, but I believe you're missing mine. I'm saying, everyone seemingly puts Walt on a pedestal and conveniently excuses all of his faults and misdoings and wanna love him dearly, yet hate everyone else that crosses walt in any sort of way, even when in reality, it's either easily understood or justified to some extents. Everyone talking about how much they hate this character and that character for their faults, as if walt was flawless. shyt is silly and hypocritical.

i see, and ur point is very valid :ehh:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA

They planned on killing Jesse at the end of Season 1 but said the chemistry between him and Cranston was so good that they rewrote his role in the series.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
walt did save jesse a number of times but his own selfishness caused him to do jesse wrong a number of times too. the point of jesse was that he was representative of walt's morality. he was the only one who knew all the dirt that walt had did, he was with him through the whole thing. his family was oblivious and for the most part failed to see it through walt's eyes. even when skylar found out and began supporting walt she did it without a moral compass. jesse was feeling the effects of every decision walt made, good and bad. whenever walt done right by jesse it showed walt's humanity, when he did wrong by jesse it showed walt's demonic side. thats why walt had to come for jesse in the end, to regain his humanity.
I don't see it that way...

I see it as Jesse was the reason Walt could never be all that he could be...Jesse is that part of Walt that ruined his life long before he started with the meth, and got himself ran out of a lucrative legitimate company that he helped found...

He represents Walt's weakness...Jesse was the beginning and the end of Walt...

Jesse is that emotional weakness that many of us have that stops us from achieving great things...He is that feeling of procrastination before a big exam, he is that lack of motivation at work, he is that irresponsible behaviour with our finances, he is that little child who refuses to take responsibility...

Jesse is the reason why Walt could never be as balanced as Gus...I don't see Jesse as a moral compass, but a representation of failure...

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched season 1 a long time ago but from what i remember skylar was very supportive of walt before she found out he was a drug dealer. i could be wrong :yeshrug:

there was no affair before the show starts

I swear she alludes to a previous thing her and ted had prior to the time line of where the show starts. I think it was when she had a condo with marie or ted himself. I can't remember. Wasn't that why she stopped working for ted the first time? Either way I just remember watching it thinking she was top slag no.1...and before anyone thinks I'm a Walt Stan or anything, I don't like him either. They were all pieces of sh1ts, which made them all pretty realistic :ehh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could easily be wrong about the two time affair thing btw, I'm going off memory and I've only watched the show through once. But in the same breath, who cares if I'm wrong, that one affair that happened during the shows time line would be a big enough nightmare for any man anyway :stopitslime:

Btw why is posting via mobiles such a ball ache? :why:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Walt let Ted Beneke fukk his wife. He let Hank make fun of him and show what a punk he was at his own bday party. He let Elliot steal his main bytch. Carmen was throwing the puss at him the first two and a half seasons, all he had to do was slide smoothly in there. Instead he came at her so awkward that he made thecoli's resident virgin, r=g look like a ladies man. And his sperm was so weak it couldn't even produce workin legs for his son. Walt was the true bytch on the show.

:to: That was my GOAT TV show.
You maybe kliq'ed up but tread lightly . He didn't let Ted do a thing, skyler did it because she a weak willed bird brain woman who wouldn't support a dying mans dream to support her husband who she undercut at every turn. Elliot didn't take Gretchen from Walt he got his leftovers , that speech in the desert Walt told Declan about you ape my work at every turn was about Elliot . Think on that speech again , he describe exactly what Declan was trying to do is what Elliot did years ago. Walt is a saint and a father figure to look up to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They planned on killing Jesse at the end of Season 1 but said the chemistry between him and Cranston was so good that they rewrote his role in the series.
They should have killed him, because they CLEARLY had NO clue about who he was suppose to be...

Walt saving Jesse didn't make me feel like Walt was more "human"...I already admired Walt for the sacrifices he was making to ensure his family was taken care of...The fact that his family didn't understand and appreciate that, made Walt an even bigger "hero" to me...

Walt was carrying the cross...

Jesse was just "confusion"...He was the downfall, the liability...Jesse was the BIGGEST threat to Walt's mission, and Walt knew this, and yet the writers did NOT give us a good reason for why Walt was keeping Jesse alive...In my opinion they didn't...

Walt was putting himself through hell to guarantee his family's safety...He was willing to do ANYTHING for assure this...Yet, he refused to get rid of the BIGGEST threat to his mission, just because they started out together in a small caravan...?

The writers never really provided a CONCRETE reason for why Walt needed Jesse alive...Just some emotional "remember back in the day when we first blah blah"

It PISSES me off...:pachaha:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see it that way...

I see it as Jesse was the reason Walt could never be all that he could be...Jesse is that part of Walt that ruined his life long before he started with the meth, and got himself ran out of a lucrative legitimate company that he helped found...

He represents Walt's weakness...Jesse was the beginning and the end of Walt...

Jesse is that emotional weakness that many of us have that stops us from achieving great things...He is that feeling of procrastination before a big exam, he is that lack of motivation at work, he is that irresponsible behaviour with our finances, he is that little child who refuses to take responsibility...

Jesse is the reason why Walt could never be as balanced as Gus...I don't see Jesse as a moral compass, but a representation of failure...
that's one take, but i would say Walt's ego is the reason he could never be as balanced as Gus. Walt loved the notoriety of being Heisenberg. He liked having the best product, not because it ensured his business would succeed, but because only he could do it. It was an ego thing. He liked being in control. He threw it in Hanks face a number of times because he thought he was untouchable. Yes Walt was calculated, but his was far too ego driven to see things as objectively as Gus. He actually rejected help a number of times becuase of his own pride. If Jesse represented failure, it was Walt's failure to show genuine care, compassion and humility. It was a number of times that he could have steered Jesse right, but he didn't because he was too self involved.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Nah he doesnt ruin it for me. The snitching part is what makes me hate Jesse. But i also hate how Walt would take his anger out on Jesse when Sky was mad at Walt. Or if he was having a bad day. Walt did think of Jesse has his own son until Hank was killed by those Nazi's.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
that's one take, but i would say Walt's ego is the reason he could never be as balanced as Gus. Walt loved the notoriety of being Heisenberg. He liked having the best product, not because it ensured his business would succeed, but because only he could do it. It was an ego thing. He liked being in control. He threw it in Hanks face a number of times because he thought he was untouchable. Yes Walt was calculated, but his was far too ego driven to see things as objectively as Gus. He actually rejected help a number of times becuase of his own pride. If Jesse represented failure, it was Walt's failure to show genuine care, compassion and humility. It was a number of times that he could have steered Jesse right, but he didn't because he was too self involved.
Wrong Gus had an ego as big as Walt, he had an even bigger one truth be told. He wanted the best product out and invested 20 years in getting it. He toyed and taunted the Dea just as much Walt . Having the old ASAC over and cooking fish with him. Then taunting a cartel leader , he his ego was to take out an entire cartel to flood the south west the blue.