Did Jesse Pinkman ruin Breaking Bad's replayability for you?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Walter was more of a father to Jesse than his real father. Jesse was a weak minded going nowhere low level dealer until Walter came into his life to give him advice and teachings. He brought out the best of Jesse and showed him his true potential , I don't blame Walt for a single thing, Jesse got involved with a junkie like Jane and let her walk all over him. Was letting her die bad? Nope she was heading that way anyway and he just let nature takes its course. Then with Andrea , again she was a nice woman but a weak woman who feel into a drug life, she made horrible choices and really did nothing to better herself, she let Jesse take care of her and her son and didn't question where the money came from. She from the streets, she had to know that Jesse was in the game and should never taken a cent of his money, she died because of Jesse . In the early episodes Jesse was greedy not Walt , he could stayed in rehab and never cooked that batch to sell to Gus. He chose to get back in the game, parking the RV in a public yard , getting involved with weak soldiers like Brandon and Peter and poor Christian who were not about that life. Walt is a true hero, a great man and father figure to look up to .

Walt let Ted Beneke fukk his wife. He let Hank make fun of him and show what a punk he was at his own bday party. He let Elliot steal his main bytch. Carmen was throwing the puss at him the first two and a half seasons, all he had to do was slide smoothly in there. Instead he came at her so awkward that he made thecoli's resident virgin, r=g look like a ladies man. And his sperm was so weak it couldn't even produce workin legs for his son. Walt was the true bytch on the show.

:to: That was my GOAT TV show.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we can argue about who was more a fucc nicca out of jesse and walt until we're blue in the face,

but let it be known that marie, skylar and walt jr are literally the top 3 most annoying cunts to ever grace TV. Skylar is literally every mans worst nightmare when they imagine a wife...even Margaret Thatcher used to get up early in the morning everyday to cook her husbands breakfast and iron his clothes faithfully, and she was a ruthless muthafucca. That b1tch got me hot right now thinking about some of the stuff she did in the show lol.

also take into account I remembered characters like sanza and ziggy when thinking about this post.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I never understand how y'all nikkas can hate on Jesse, yeah he was meth dealer too, but at least he was human. He clearly wasn't about that life, and it was Walter that really pushed him into trying to become a drug kingpin.

The worst part about all of this is that Jesse always got the shyttiest end of the stick..... EVEN IN THE END. I don;t see how anyone can say that Walt got it worse than Jesse in the end. Walt's family is taken care of, which was what he wanted all along, and he has the release of death. Jesse? He has no family, one of the women choked on her own vomit while Walt watched, and the other girl was shot in the head right in front of him.

I'm convinced that Jesse drove that car out of that compound, and off a cliff.

but at least he was driving :to:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I never get the Skylar hate. Walt was constantly lying to her (badly) and doing dumb things that put the family in danger. Was she supposed to act like everything was all good?

It's true he should've been more up front as far as what he was doing but IMO she was a nagging lil bytch

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Hated Jesse's ass at the beginning of the series, but then after Jesse manned up with the cartel and Walt started fukking up I started to hate Walt (but in a good way)

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but let it be known that marie, skylar and walt jr are literally the top 3 most annoying cunts to ever grace TV. Skylar is literally every mans worst nightmare when they imagine a wife...even Margaret Thatcher used to get up early in the morning everyday to cook her husbands breakfast and iron his clothes faithfully, and she was a ruthless muthafucca. That b1tch got me hot right now thinking about some of the stuff she did in the show lol.

skylar is only a nightmare of a wife if you plan to be a criminal and a drug dealer

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
gatorade me, bytch

gatorade.gif

Fred.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never get the Skylar hate. Walt was constantly lying to her (badly) and doing dumb things that put the family in danger. Was she supposed to act like everything was all good?

skylar is only a nightmare of a wife if you plan to be a criminal and a drug dealer

So we're just going to ignore the who two affairs/slagging it up with no fuccs given with her boss right? :stopitslime: The first affair happened way before where the show starts.

We'll also forget her giving Walts money to said boss too :stopitslime:

Last edited: