Did Jesse Pinkman ruin Breaking Bad's replayability for you?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A lot of posters on thecoli dont really have any perspective.

If you ask them, white suburaban Skyler shouldnt have batted an eye and shouldve been a down ass bytch from the instant she found out Walt was a meth kingpin, never asked any questions and sucked his dikk every time he walked in the door

Inb4. "Oh you must be a bytch" comment. :aicmon:

I didn't like Skyler much either but not for the reasons most of these alpha wannabes here hated her for.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
:what:

Why is everyone :cape: for Skylar. You don't remember her throwing a fit when Walter used the wrong credit card? From that moment on she was dismissed in my eyes.

As for Jesse. Dude was a constant fukk up. He killed Jane as well. Got her back on drugs. Remember when Tucco beat him with a a stack of money :laff::laff:

Hank almost killed him too but that was on Walt :troll:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jesse Pinkman Ls and fukk ups list

-junkie meth head from the jump

-kicked out his house for being a loser

-fukks that ugly sunshined teeth prostitute

-Puts his homeboy on the street corners by himself and gets him shot to death

-Meets a beautiful rehabilitated woman and puts her back on drugs which imclude weed, meth and heroin

-uses heroin

-allows himself to get manipulated by Jane

-causes Janes death from OD

-empties out batteries of the RV almost killing both him and Walt from dehydration

-shows up to a meeting with a high level drug kingpin high and wearing baggy jeans and skullies

-almost ruins the exchange by not answering his phone and going to museums and shyt

-goes to AA meetings to sell meth to recovering addicts

-dates the sister of the kid who shoots his best friend,

....hold up ill finish this list in a minute let me get some breakfast

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A lot of posters on thecoli dont really have any perspective.

If you ask them, white suburaban Skyler shouldnt have batted an eye and shouldve been a down ass bytch from the instant she found out Walt was a meth kingpin, never asked any questions and sucked his dikk every time he walked in the door

Jesse shouldve totally changed and became basically another soulless killer that didnt care about anyone, basically a carbon copy of Walt.

Walt Jr shouldve also started cooking meth and become a cold-blooded kingpin.

Walt shouldve smoked his own meth in the last episode and gone out shooting against the cops in a cheesy Scarface homage

And everyone else shouldve also basically been badasses and also not care at all about any of the terrible things Walt did throughout the series.

All of this wouldve made for a better show according to some posters.

Much rep for this post. I feel the same way and was telling cats thru IM the other day that coli heads and some other folks in general seem to not have a good perspective on things. Probably the types that don't realize how some actions can totally change how some people do things and just self-centered and shyt. Oddly enough, even my wife and mom was shytting on Skylar and I had to put them both up with relating me in Walt's shoes, asking the misses if she'd really just be all good with me putting our girls in potential danger, let lone the whole family in general, just cuz I'm raking in some illegal dough. And then lied about it for like a year on top of it, yeah fukking right I said. She fell back a bit after that.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
He coulda just lived the square life with Mom and Pops and lil Jesse. But nooooooooo he wanted to live up to every bad rap stereotype imagninable and he got caught up with a milquetoast turned megalomaniacal sociopath. :yeshrug: All Walt did was help him make money and save his life a few times after his silly ass flew off the handle. It's his fault his relationship with mom and dad was fukked up. He got his ass beat for trying to be hard and the slave shyt was a result of him being a snitch. He's the one who got goth girl to doing drugs again which eventually led to her demise. He met old girl and her son in the NA sessions that that he was trying to use as a means of finding customers. :dead: Pretty much everything that happened to him and those around him was a result of bad choices, or trying to be hard when he really wasn't bout that life.

This. Majority of the bad things that happened to Jessie were actually the result of his own shytty decisions, directly and indirectly. Walt NEVER did anything to intentionally f*ck up Jesse's life. In fact, Walt tried to save Jessie from most of those things he suffered. Poisoning Brock was f*cked up but at least Walt knew the kid wouldn't die.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This one is on Walt. Walt was the one that wanted to expand.

Jesse shouldve known to have his boy out in the corner without muscle
Walt initially thought that Jesse knew the streets, Walt is only the manufactuer Jesse was supposed to be the dealer, it was Jesse who setup the meetings with his crew

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Walt initially thought that Jesse knew the streets, Walt is only the manufactuer Jesse was supposed to be the dealer

Jesse DID know and continuously told Walt that, but Walt was the leader and he pushed for Jesse to make things happen in that way.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt initially thought that Jesse knew the streets, Walt is only the manufactuer Jesse was supposed to be the dealer

Jesse advised against setting up shop on other people's corners. The whole "expanding into new territories" was predicated on the streets thinking Jesse was some crazy killer that squished ol boy's head with an ATM. Walt was like :lupe: "so everyone thinks you did it" and expected that alone to keep the wolves at bay. Which it did for a bit until the dead guy's girlfriend admitted she did it. The same ep was when Combo got murked.

Now, Jesse could've flat out refused to expand, but Walt was supposed to be the boss. His final word was "expand", so they did. Which ironically led to Combo getting murked, which led to them needed a new distributor....who was Gus....whose people murked Combo. It's all connected.

Fred.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Majority of the bad things that happened to Jessie were actually the result of his own shytty decisions, directly and indirectly. Walt NEVER did anything to intentionally f*ck up Jesse's life. In fact, Walt tried to save Jessie from most of those things he suffered. Poisoning Brock was f*cked up but at least Walt knew the kid wouldn't die.

We can talk all day about the monster that Walt became and yeah poisoning the kid was the epitome of fukked up. Jesse wasn't exactly some innocent victim though. All that crying and shyt when his bad choices contributed to so much shyt was just :scusthov:/:comeon:.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Jesse advised against setting up shop on other people's corners. The whole "expanding into new territories" was predicated on the streets thinking Jesse was some crazy killer that squished ol boy's head with an ATM. Walt was like :lupe: "so everyone thinks you did it" and expected that alone to keep the wolves at bay. Which it did for a bit until the dead guy's girlfriend admitted she did it. The same ep was when Combo got murked.

Now, Jesse could've flat out refused to expand, but Walt was supposed to be the boss. His final word was "expand", so they did. Which ironically led to Combo getting murked, which led to them needed a new distributor....who was Gus....whose people murked Combo. It's all connected.

Fred.
I'm going to disagree here, in the beginning Walt was manufacture and Jesse was the street boss, he said he knew the streets and he always had access to guns so he knew what was up, also Peter was on the fast track to Los Luna's and he knew area also , Christian should not have been in the area alone , he should have set up shop in a more covert spot and he shouldn't flexed with the gun saying you buying or envying. He could have set up in a room at the crystal palace and made fat stacks. Also Saul said drug dealer getting shot is known to happen so it could have happened anywhere and anytime. Peter got robbed by a junkie like Spudge with a damn knife, he should have had a 38 on him at least. Last but not least Jesse was a weak boss and should never been in that position in the first place. In that episode where Walt came to his house and gave him the burner and told him to handle Spudge, he should have Peter do it or said no if he couldn't handle the problem . All those fiends they served should have handle Spudge for Jesse for a tint . Wendy was going to be in a double murder for a 3 ounces of the blue.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to disagree here, in the beginning Walt was manufacture and Jesse was the street boss, he said he knew the streets and he always had access to guns so he knew what was up, also Peter was on the fast track to Los Luna's and he knew area also , Christian should not have been in the area alone , he should have set up shop in a more covert spot and he shouldn't flexed with the gun saying you buying or envying. He could have set up in a room at the crystal palace and made fat stacks. Also Saul said drug dealer getting shot is known to happen so it could have happened anywhere and anytime. Peter got robbed by a junkie like Spudge with a damn knife, he should have had a 38 on him at least. Last but not least Jesse was a weak boss and should never been in that position in the first place. In that episode where Walt came to his house and gave him the burner and told him to handle Spudge, he should have Peter do it or said no if he couldn't handle the problem . All those fiends they served should have handle Spudge for Jesse for a tint . Wendy was going to be in a double murder for a 3 ounces of the blue.

All that's fine and well but you can't tell a guy "I'm in charge of the science, you're in charge of the streets" and then sit there and argue with the guy you put in charge of the streets when he tells you expanding into new hoods is a bad idea.

Also Jesse told Walt he only had a few dudes and Walt said "each of your people should have 9 guys working for them!" as if they could randomly pull more people out of thin air. Those guys were on those corners with no back up because they had no back up.

Walt was the boss, a man dying on a corner where Walt put him is Walt's fault. Especially when Jesse tried to tell him "we aren't built like that and shouldn't be there".

Fred.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
All that's fine and well but you can't tell a guy "I'm in charge of the science, you're in charge of the streets" and then sit there and argue with the guy you put in charge of the streets when he tells you expanding into new hoods is a bad idea.

Also Jesse told Walt he only had a few dudes and Walt said "each of your people should have 9 guys working for them!" as if they could randomly pull more people out of thin air. Those guys were on those corners with no back up because they had no back up.

Walt was the boss, a man dying on a corner where Walt put him is Walt's fault. Especially when Jesse tried to tell him "we aren't built like that and shouldn't be there".

Fred.

Yep. Walt got greedy too fast and didn't know nor wanted to play by the rules of the game. He continuously showed this level of arrogance and ignorance to that life all throughout the series. He was definitely smart, but he was HARDLY street smart, but was playing a game in the streets. Plenty of folks would not have gotten killed or even needed to be killed if not for Walt getting into the game.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

Fred.

I disagree. You can't shift accountability to Walt because he influenced Jesse to expand. Like you said, Jesse said it was a bad idea but nonetheless did it. Walt didn't know anything about what was going on in the streets so his opinion shouldn't even matter.

Jesse is not a child...he's a grown man. There was no gun to his head when it came time to make that choice for expansion. When Walt tried to convince him he should have either:

A. Stood his ground and not expand since he actually knows what's best.
B. Take proper precautions and devise a sound plan for moving into other territories.

What did Jesse actually do? He sent one guy in new territory by himself with nothing but a burner. That's called bad decision making. You can argue about Walt's stake in this all day, but Jesse is the one that pushed the button. From my perspective, that doesn't absolve him of any guilt.