Did Jesse Pinkman ruin Breaking Bad's replayability for you?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yes, yes he did, the fact that that piece of druggie snitch shyt lived and heisenberg died sickens me

man if wasn't for that bytch-made piece of shyt, hank would have had no case against walt, and thus would still be alive. walt would have still been alive, and he may have even been able to stay with his family. walt should have let that scumbag die like he was sposed to.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Walter was more of a father to Jesse than his real father. Jesse was a weak minded going nowhere low level dealer until Walter came into his life to give him advice and teachings. He brought out the best of Jesse and showed him his true potential , I don't blame Walt for a single thing, Jesse got involved with a junkie like Jane and let her walk all over him. Was letting her die bad? Nope she was heading that way anyway and he just let nature takes its course. Then with Andrea , again she was a nice woman but a weak woman who feel into a drug life, she made horrible choices and really did nothing to better herself, she let Jesse take care of her and her son and didn't question where the money came from. She from the streets, she had to know that Jesse was in the game and should never taken a cent of his money, she died because of Jesse . In the early episodes Jesse was greedy not Walt , he could stayed in rehab and never cooked that batch to sell to Gus. He chose to get back in the game, parking the RV in a public yard , getting involved with weak soldiers like Brandon and Peter and poor Christian who were not about that life. Walt is a true hero, a great man and father figure to look up to .

:russ: at you referring to badger, skinny pete, and combo by their gov't names.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:heh:

being a dirtbag low level meth cook >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> losing everyone important in your life, being beat down for 2 years straight physically and mentally and being a neo nazi chemist slave for months

Heisenberg ruined his life beyond words

:wtb: if walt would have never came into jesse's life, jesse would have ended up in jail just like the rest of the crew he was with in the pilot episode.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Walter was more of a father to Jesse than his real father. Jesse was a weak minded going nowhere low level dealer until Walter came into his life to give him advice and teachings. He brought out the best of Jesse and showed him his true potential , I don't blame Walt for a single thing, Jesse got involved with a junkie like Jane and let her walk all over him. Was letting her die bad? Nope she was heading that way anyway and he just let nature takes its course. Then with Andrea , again she was a nice woman but a weak woman who feel into a drug life, she made horrible choices and really did nothing to better herself, she let Jesse take care of her and her son and didn't question where the money came from. She from the streets, she had to know that Jesse was in the game and should never taken a cent of his money, she died because of Jesse . In the early episodes Jesse was greedy not Walt , he could stayed in rehab and never cooked that batch to sell to Gus. He chose to get back in the game, parking the RV in a public yard , getting involved with weak soldiers like Brandon and Peter and poor Christian who were not about that life. Walt is a true hero, a great man and father figure to look up to .

Walt was somewhat a good father figure....to Jessse, his not at all son. He wasn't quite the best father figure for his real kids though, despite getting into the drug game for them...somewhat understandably so. To say he was a great man and then a hero though.:upsetfavre:, keep on Stretch Armstrong.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:wtb: if walt would have never came into jesse's life, jesse would have ended up in jail just like the rest of the crew he was with in the pilot episode.

Maybe and had Walt listened to Jesse and Mike, they could've gotten out the game in a respectable manner with plenty of dough to boot. But Walt's ego and pride got in the way then.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ: at you referring to badger, skinny pete, and combo by their gov't names.

How Skinny Pete and Badger more gully than Jesse, they were down to threaten Gretchen and Elliot with laser pointers disguised as Red dot M60s forever inflicting fear in their lives... Jesse wouldve been sitting at a corner crying because he feels so guilty :comeon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Same as anyone in his position I assume, a young person with no marketable skills, no support system at home, and no plan B. It was easy money. These kinds of situations are a dime a dozen in real life.

Had Walt not come along, Jesse would've been busted shorty after the events in episode 1 anyway. Emilio was a snitch. Jesse would've probably cleaned his life up after that because, as we seen, he wasn't cut out for that lifestyle.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Maybe and had Walt listened to Jesse and Mike, they could've gotten out the game in a respectable manner with plenty of dough to boot. But Walt's ego and pride got in the way then.
The same could be said for Mike giving out advice when he is the muscle, like Walt said mike got his 5 million but used a hack lawyer in Dan, dumb move , then underestimating Walts plan to cook meth and have Declan distribute it. Everyone would have been richer that way. But Mike had to run his mouth and not no his place. He is a number 2 not a number 1 . Gus had pride and ego also, he taunted the cartel because he could and he kept Jesse alive when he said himself never trust a junkie who I may add give him up to Walt and cost him his life. Jesse pride and ego keep him in the drug game also, he thought he could cook and sell small amounts to recovering addicts while making 1.5 mill a month with Walt. Walt warned him not to skim but he did it anyway thinking he was smarter than Gus and Walt. So fukk Jesse and anyone who loves him.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
man if wasn't for that bytch-made piece of shyt, hank would have had no case against walt, and thus would still be alive. walt would have still been alive, and he may have even been able to stay with his family. walt should have let that scumbag die like he was sposed to.
:dwillhuh: Did you miss the point of the entire show?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I said it mid way through the series, but I legit hated the character. He was annoying as hell and his speech pattern with the "Yo" interjected was :what:

Mid-way through the final season, but I'm not surprised he's responsible for Walts death. Gives me even more reason to hate dudes guts. :beli:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
that just means it was a great story if it got them feeling that way

a story is wasted if it doesn't reside within someone somehow

I see the point you're trying to convey, but I believe you're missing mine. I'm saying, everyone seemingly puts Walt on a pedestal and conveniently excuses all of his faults and misdoings and wanna love him dearly, yet hate everyone else that crosses walt in any sort of way, even when in reality, it's either easily understood or justified to some extents. Everyone talking about how much they hate this character and that character for their faults, as if walt was flawless. shyt is silly and hypocritical.