Did Jesse Pinkman ruin Breaking Bad's replayability for you?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse wasn't ready to snitch until Walt poisoned the kid of the women he loved, lied about it to manipulate him into not trusting Gus, and then made out like a bandit.

And his first instinct was to burn that motherfukker's house down. :yeshrug:

Walt was a grade A scumbag that used his weakness, his cancer, his children, and everything as a shield. :hhh:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
The dynamic was cool early on,

But once shyt turned dark Jesse was meh

Haven't rewatched, don't feel the need to

I still recommend the show tho

Can't stand walts wife and son

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Jesse wasn't ready to snitch until Walt poisoned the kid of the women he loved, lied about it to manipulate him into not trusting Gus, and then made out like a bandit.

And his first instinct was to burn that motherfukker's house down. :yeshrug:

Walt was a grade A scumbag that used his weakness, his cancer, his children, and everything as a shield. :hhh:

You would be defending a snitch :stopitslime:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said earlier in the thread, Jesse would get busted one good time, probably from Emilio snitching, because that was set up in the first few episodes of season 1. And that would've been the end of Jesse's career as a drug dealer, he would've went to college or some shyt.

No meth lab in his basement = his parents don't kick him out = he doesn't meet Jane. She doesn't overdose, or if she does it's not on his head.

Jesse never tries to slang in rehab, he never meets Andrea. She's still alive. Tomas is still alive, so is Combo.

Krazy 8, Emilio, Tuco, Gonzo, No-Doze, and the Cousins are all alive. Peter Schuler, Dan Wachsberger, Drew Sharp, Victor, Chow, Chris, Tyrus, and Mike's 9 guys are all alive. Declan and his crew are all still alive.

The 167 people on Wayfarer 515 are still alive. The Mexican immigrants the Cousins killed sneaking into America are alive. So is the old woman they killed, and the Border patrol.

Gus, Gale, Lydia, Gomez, Hank and Mike are all still alive.

Walt is still alive. :wow:

I could go on but I'm sure you see my point. Total, close to 300 people died throughout the course of the show. That's not even counting the collateral damage, like Brock growing up with no father or mother, Holly growing up with no father, Kaylee never knowing what happened to Mike, etc.

That's why I :heh: when people claim the ending was too happy. It's like....do you realize how many people had to catch Ls for Walt to "win"?

Fred.
lol, jessie was destined for failure no matter what, he would of been killed by emilio