Did Jesse Pinkman ruin Breaking Bad's replayability for you?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He gave walts name and family info to the first two dealers (think they were tucos boys)

Edit:may not have been the first episode, but it was prob one of the first 3

Oh. It was the first ep. Him giving them Walt's info wasn't the problem though. Krazy 8 and Emilio asked Jesse "where did you get this dope?" and Jesse took them to Walt. Krazy 8 was about to make the deal but Emilio recognized Walt from the drug bust Hank took him to.

I thought you meant Jesse went to the cops or something in the first ep. I was like :what:

Technically Walt threatened to snitch on Jesse first, in the very first ep. So I thought you was talking about Walt.

Fred.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Oh. It was the first ep. Him giving them Walt's info wasn't the problem though. Krazy 8 and Emilio asked Jesse "where did you get this dope?" and Jesse took them to Walt. Krazy 8 was about to make the deal but Emilio recognized Walt from the drug bust Hank took him to.

I thought you meant Jesse went to the cops or something in the first ep. I was like :what:

Technically Walt threatened to snitch on Jesse first, in the very first ep. So I thought you was talking about Walt.

Fred.

Yanno I never thought of that but you're right, Team Walt hates Jesse because he snitched but conveniently forget or give Walt a pass for using snitching as a means to blackmail Jesse.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understand how y'all nikkas can hate on Jesse, yeah he was meth dealer too, but at least he was human. He clearly wasn't about that life, and it was Walter that really pushed him into trying to become a drug kingpin.

The worst part about all of this is that Jesse always got the shyttiest end of the stick..... EVEN IN THE END. I don;t see how anyone can say that Walt got it worse than Jesse in the end. Walt's family is taken care of, which was what he wanted all along, and he has the release of death. Jesse? He has no family, one of the women choked on her own vomit while Walt watched, and the other girl was shot in the head right in front of him.

I'm convinced that Jesse drove that car out of that compound, and off a cliff.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

being a dirtbag low level meth cook >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> losing everyone important in your life, being beat down for 2 years straight physically and mentally and being a neo nazi chemist slave for months

Heisenberg ruined his life beyond words

He coulda just lived the square life with Mom and Pops and lil Jesse. But nooooooooo he wanted to live up to every bad rap stereotype imagninable and he got caught up with a milquetoast turned megalomaniacal sociopath. :yeshrug: All Walt did was help him make money and save his life a few times after his silly ass flew off the handle. It's his fault his relationship with mom and dad was fukked up. He got his ass beat for trying to be hard and the slave shyt was a result of him being a snitch. He's the one who got goth girl to doing drugs again which eventually led to her demise. He met old girl and her son in the NA sessions that that he was trying to use as a means of finding customers. :dead: Pretty much everything that happened to him and those around him was a result of bad choices, or trying to be hard when he really wasn't bout that life.

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I thought Jesse was a whiny lil bytch. Although his emotions were realistic for what was going on it just made it annoying to watch.

And what's the point in doing something dangerous to make money only to be driving such a shytty car?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought Jesse was a whiny lil bytch. Although his emotions were realistic for what was going on it just made it annoying to watch.

And what's the point in doing something dangerous to make money only to be driving such a shytty car?

Jesse was driving the shytty car for the same reason Gus was driving a Volvo. To keep a low profile.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I understand that but you can keep a low profile and still not drive a piece of shyt.

Jesse specifically said that's why he was driving the car though.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What was his reason for the money though? Just greed or to support a drug habit. I don't remember it being anything specific

You mean why did he get into the business to begin with?

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Walter was more of a father to Jesse than his real father. Jesse was a weak minded going nowhere low level dealer until Walter came into his life to give him advice and teachings. He brought out the best of Jesse and showed him his true potential , I don't blame Walt for a single thing, Jesse got involved with a junkie like Jane and let her walk all over him. Was letting her die bad? Nope she was heading that way anyway and he just let nature takes its course. Then with Andrea , again she was a nice woman but a weak woman who feel into a drug life, she made horrible choices and really did nothing to better herself, she let Jesse take care of her and her son and didn't question where the money came from. She from the streets, she had to know that Jesse was in the game and should never taken a cent of his money, she died because of Jesse . In the early episodes Jesse was greedy not Walt , he could stayed in rehab and never cooked that batch to sell to Gus. He chose to get back in the game, parking the RV in a public yard , getting involved with weak soldiers like Brandon and Peter and poor Christian who were not about that life. Walt is a true hero, a great man and father figure to look up to .