did getting in shape get you more attention?

Daps
Oh and I wasn't scrawny I was just big as fukk I lost almost a 100 pounds all together

that's probably why the difference was so stark to you. i'm scrawny but when i'm wearing a dress shirt you could hardly tell, so I doubt the difference would be "night and day" not unless it is during the summer you know?

but in any case, i'm fully committed to the gym life these days. have to get those gains. i feel like im fukking up on the diet though.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
that's probably why the difference was so stark to you. i'm scrawny but when i'm wearing a dress shirt you could hardly tell, so I doubt the difference would be "night and day" not unless it is during the summer you know?

but in any case, i'm fully committed to the gym life these days. have to get those gains. i feel like im fukking up on the diet though.
You gotta eat and eat but just eat clean protein

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I'm still overweight but I went from 278 to 210 and I can say it's been no difference. Only one that's noticed is my mom. My wife resents me for losing weight and has become more distant. It's kind of disappointing cause I thought being fat was my problem but no guess I'm just ugly/boring. I keep working out though maybe once I hit 180 things will change.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm dealing with that now but the depression is turning into confidence now

I got a lot of anger at bytches built up

They look and stare and smile at me

And I look back blank as fukk like you gotta work to get my attention now.

I know in gonna be single for a good while and I'm looking for revengeeeeeeeee

Oh and I wasn't scrawny I was just big as fukk I lost almost a 100 pounds all together
How about instead of ignoring them, you fukk the shyt outta em like a real man. The fukk is this? :heh:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
What exactly do you think will happen if you get lean and fit? Women will suddenly throw themself at you?
Yeah. I mean my only reason for getting shape isn't girls but it'd be cool if I got some recognition. I do get mad at myself for wanting validation from other people. The way people hype up weight loss fills your head with all kinds of wild ideas. I don't regret any of it and enjoy living my life the way I do now but people shouldn't think "oh I'm going to lose weight and all my problems will be solved."
Wow, good on you, how long did that take?
A year because Id keep stopping and starting. Or Id binge for a weekend and spend another two weeks to get back to where I started. It's a constant tug of war.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Yeah. I mean my only reason for getting shape isn't girls but it'd be cool if I got some recognition. I do get mad at myself for wanting validation from other people. The way people hype up weight loss fills your head with all kinds of wild ideas. I don't regret any of it and enjoy living my life the way I do now but people shouldn't think "oh I'm going to lose weight and all my problems will be solved."

A year because Id keep stopping and starting. Or Id binge for a weekend and spend another two weeks to get back to where I started. It's a constant tug of war.
Keep at you, you made a lot of progress so far

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still overweight but I went from 278 to 210 and I can say it's been no difference. Only one that's noticed is my mom. My wife resents me for losing weight and has become more distant. It's kind of disappointing cause I thought being fat was my problem but no guess I'm just ugly/boring. I keep working out though maybe once I hit 180 things will change.

Why the fukk would your wife get mad for you losing weight? :what:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Hell yeah it did whether in person or through online dating websites

Me going from skinny to gaining muscles had female family members & friends looking at me differently.

female family friend," woneal512 you don't look like a scrawny boy anymore you look like a man now":shaq:

Online dating has been alot easier especially if you have good photos showing off your arms & chest.

Trust me my matches on tinder went from 2 to 3 a week(skinny) to 15 to 20 a week(muscles)

If I knew what I know now I would have really been hitting the gym hardcore when I was in college.:wow: