did getting in shape get you more attention?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm the health guru at work now. People ask my advice all the time now. Even in public I catch more women staring then ever before.
Same here everybody I know asks me for advice

Women that never would of looked at me before now eye fukk the shyt out of me as well

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Honestly it's night and day for me as far as respect from men and attention from women

It's kinda sad but if your fit people just look at you as a better overall person
Guys respect me cause of my outlook and how i handle myself, women just overlook me until they have to speak to me

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah.

-Fat girls wanna try and holler now :huhldup:
-Older women in their late 30s + are VERY hands on now and will be touching the torso(chest, arms, shoulders, back/traps) for no damn reason now
-On the very rare occasion I wear something sleeveless, I catch them looking. Other dudes who lift hit me with the :myman: and I see some girls with the :lupe:
-Cougars are the biggest thing. They really don't care. Younger girls I catch staring discreetly.

-On the negative side, I get a lot of sly jokes from dudes about being a meathead :bryan:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yeah.

-Fat girls wanna try and holler now :huhldup:
-Older women in their late 30s + are VERY hands on now and will be touching the torso(chest, arms, shoulders, back/traps) for no damn reason now
-On the very rare occasion I wear something sleeveless, I catch them looking. Other dudes who lift hit me with the :myman: and I see some girls with the :lupe:
-Cougars are the biggest thing. They really don't care. Younger girls I catch staring discreetly.

-On the negative side, I get a lot of sly jokes from dudes about being a meathead :bryan:
I bet you on roids ole hating ass nikkas lol

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mainly men and police officers....It's all a bit homoerotic.I once had a conversation with two cops about steroid cycles/what gym I went to in the early hours of the morning when they spotted me on the way home from a bar . Apparently many cops juice these days.

I think women do notice it, but women are basically pussies. They think far too much and worry too much about what they say/do and how it might appear. Though that changes once they are drunk,they seem to grow a pair of tiny balls.

I think as well, men over estimate how much attention they will get from women once they get in shape. It will be mainly men who will notice, and feel the need to make comments.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I think as well, men over estimate how much attention they will get from women once they get in shape. It will be mainly men who will notice, and feel the need to make comments.

Yea, there was this new "reality" show that came out on TLC last week called "Fat Chance", about some overweight people who lost weight and changed their bodies hoping that some crush of theirs would look at them differently. I think the last episode I saw was actually the premiere, cause I was looking for some discussions on it and couldn't find any. The one I saw was about this lawyer dude, I think his wife had passed, and he was raising two sons by himself. He had gotten up to 300 plus lbs, and he wanted to get down to 220 in three months, and then step to this broad that he had a crush on, basically a longtime family friend. I'll give dude props, he actually got down to like 210 in three months, with all the lifting and cardio and his diet (show was never clear on what his dietary program was), but when he stepped to old girl she curved him.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ran into some girls from HS who were :whoo: a few days ago, only 24 but out aging a lot of my classmates easily, kids I used to play football with letting that college drinking lifestyle catch up with them. If you want to just get in shape to smash more successfully it definitely works :yeshrug: