did getting in shape get you more attention?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just started a new job, I don't have as much time or energy to go to the gym. I'm still running though an go at least 3 times a week. What I trip out on though is girls giving me the openings but I don't have the mouthpiece to follow up. Im just quiet an awkward, I think girls trip out cause I don't have confidence like that. I guess it's better so I stay out of trouble.

I'm posting my pics on Monday. Not where I want to be but I have to get it over with.
Try and make time breh, even a 30 min workout like @Originalgangsta317 plan will do wonders. If you want a better mouthpiece just practice on random bytches. You ain't got shyt to loose, ain't like you gonna follow through and cheat, right? :mjpls:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I am starting to get more attention my girl was joking around saying better not lose too much weight because she'll have to fight girls

I just hate when a fat person tries to give me advice

or comments when I eat something that is not healthy they always say something about me staying on my diet but I tried to tell them I'm not on a diet I am living a healthy lifestyle so I can eat that food but in moderation but they will never understand

Last edited:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's meant everything to me.

Being in shape -----> gave me confidence -----> broke out of my shell, stopped being a hermit -----> started being bold and going after women I was attracted to -----> started going on dates ------> started getting laid ------> met my current girlfriend

That's just one aspect, but it's also made me more outgoing in social settings, the classrom, work.... I feel like I've been an extravert trapped in an introvert's body for the past 10 years, and looking like I lift is all it took for me to break out of it.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
That cold ring feels amazing on your dikk :banderas:
:mjlol:
I'm still overweight but I went from 278 to 210 and I can say it's been no difference. Only one that's noticed is my mom. My wife resents me for losing weight and has become more distant. It's kind of disappointing cause I thought being fat was my problem but no guess I'm just ugly/boring. I keep working out though maybe once I hit 180 things will change.

She jealous :francis:

But yes I definitely have gotten more direct compliments from women. Also I catch these cacs eyeing me more than normal at work :leostare: too bad they're damn near all engaged/married :leostare:

Biggest benefit is just feeling overall better :obama: I've cleaned up my diet while getting back in the gym so that part of it is :blessed:

Eat healthy brehs

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

She jealous :francis:

But yes I definitely have gotten more direct compliments from women. Also I catch these cacs eyeing me more than normal at work :leostare: too bad they're damn near all engaged/married :leostare:

Biggest benefit is just feeling overall better :obama: I've cleaned up my diet while getting back in the gym so that part of it is :blessed:

Eat healthy brehs
Bruh those married engaged ones wanna fukk the most and they the best. Ain't no strings attached

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's meant everything to me.

Being in shape -----> gave me confidence -----> broke out of my shell, stopped being a hermit -----> started being bold and going after women I was attracted to -----> started going on dates ------> started getting laid ------> met my current girlfriend

That's just one aspect, but it's also made me more outgoing in social settings, the classrom, work.... I feel like I've been an extravert trapped in an introvert's body for the past 10 years, and looking like I lift is all it took for me to break out of it.
:obama: Keep doin your thing breh

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get a few attention here and there from the ladies. im not heavy set but lean for my size.

I know if I grow my some facial/beard I'll get MORE attention. I have a baby face lol. once I get my money and facial hair in order it'll be a wrap. :wow:

but yeah the gym is where it's at.