did getting in shape get you more attention?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. I was at the bar and my homie was talking to these two chicks. I was talking to another chick and when she left, one of the chicks he was talking to, just came up to me and started squeezing my biceps.

Btw, I was wearing a Polo V-Nevk sweater. Those sweaters look godly if you have definition.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Si...i fukked a lot more younger women. Women my age who didnt take me serious started to get jealous once i was fukking other bytches.

In 2011 to 2012...i smashed 35 to 40 bytches. Eventually got lazy n fat again.

Im 6'2"...dropped down to 190, now in 230

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
"I bet you can bench a whole lot huh big bruh?" (My bench is my weakest of the 3 big lifts but I'll take people's assumptions gladly)

And people in general will find reasons to make contact/touch my shoulders or arms in convo

Plain V neck T-Shirts or sweaters are your friend once your shoulders start to pop.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Drop more stories brehs I need motivation :mjcry:
I put up a shirtless gym pic on smapchat a few months bike and some fine hoe messaged me. Took her to the beach 3 days later then smashed in the bykeseat of my Accord that night:blessed:

People inviting me to clubs and parties now :blessed:

Hoes in my Twitter DMs :blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah. I was at the bar and my homie was talking to these two chicks. I was talking to another chick and when she left, one of the chicks he was talking to, just came up to me and started squeezing my biceps.

Btw, I was wearing a Polo V-Nevk sweater. Those sweaters look godly if you have definition.
Want to echo this. Whether it's sweaters or t shirts v necks make you look JACKED if you've been puttin in work

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
not even a question. especially when I rock a tank top. bytches will flat out stare with no fukks given. I rocked a tank to school and I was havin a convo with my teacher. I folded my arms and this chic literally gawked at my arms for about 10 seconds...she was talking to me with her eyes glued to my biceps, no bullshyt....she would snap out of it then eventually start staring again. what made it funnier is there was another student next to me and even he was like :dwillhuh:.....it took a lot for me to keep from busting up. but on the inside I was like :myman: