did getting in shape get you more attention?

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
You catch more women staring.. My mother's friend wanted me to kiss her after she saw my little transformation... She begged me to :mjlol:
Being in shape is an ego boost I just dealt with the old "my friend wants your number" routine yesterday...I'm 31 they a few yrs older than me so yeah being fit makes certain type of females get on some high school shyt

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
It's socially awkward brehs who are jacked that's piping hoes breh,cmon now
Nah man ppl expect you to be either outgoing or aggressive but ill let you continue this fantasy you got in ya head

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Nah explain what you mean

I work out a lot ,good genetics etc that quiet reserved sht really doesn't fly and is intimidation to some I also get REALLY high regularly so the jokes draw ppl in more than visual shyt

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I work out a lot ,good genetics etc that quiet reserved sht really doesn't fly and is intimidation to some I also get REALLY high regularly so the jokes draw ppl in more than visual shyt

So this stops you from getting chicks?

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
That being said nothing like having a chick come to ya work to get "tire pressure checked" 3 times in a week talmbout some mmm do that again, leaving tips for a free service and asking personal shyt. She is tryna get a trial for the upper roooooom

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Barring a life changing event, i dont see how peeps slip back into out of shape. After all the hard work, its not worth it to just let go. When i felt unmotivated, i still pushed myself to workout at least 2 to 3 times a week while eating 80% clean. I didnt hit the weights as hard and took more rest time but still managed to finish. I cant imagine just letting it all go. :francis:
shyt I've done it multiple times. Confidence is a bytch sometimes. My arms was always a great shape and even after I would gain weight it in my eyes it would look great. It wasn't until I had stepped on a scale and realized I had put on 20 pounds. That combined with getting the body right increasing the social life, getting more females and going out for drinks more and just partying in general. Look up and done lost all the gains I done made. That extra female attention can be a huge distraction.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
shyt I've done it multiple times. Confidence is a bytch sometimes. My arms was always a great shape and even after I would gain weight it in my eyes it would look great. It wasn't until I had stepped on a scale and realized I had put on 20 pounds. That combined with getting the body right increasing the social life, getting more females and going out for drinks more and just partying in general. Look up and done lost all the gains I done made. That extra female attention can be a huge distraction.

I havent reached that point where i let go. Amd dont think i ever will. I just cant breh. I mean i wake up every day and look myself in the mirror and see a new man. shyt is crazy what you can do and look like with a new lifestyle.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I havent reached that point where i let go. Amd dont think i ever will. I just cant breh. I mean i wake up every day and look myself in the mirror and see a new man. shyt is crazy what you can do and look like with a new lifestyle.

That shyt hurts man. For me I had dropped 40, was 10 away from college weight with a lot more muscle than I had then. Fractured my ankle, put back on damn near all the weight. Lost it all again, had to have surgery to get bone spurs removed. That combined with going through some shyt with a female that had me eating my feelings put that 30 back on. Then as soon as my ankle was finally feeling right fukked around and tore my calf muscle, put on another 15. Finally feeling healthy and back in the gym trying to lose that 40 again. I had no problem maintaining once I lost it, just injuries just fukked me all the way.