did getting in shape get you more attention?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yes. people thought i had gotten sick at first but then after seeing me maintain for 2+ years, now a lot people ask me advice on the low and bring up the subject of health on the low, or mention how i do such and such and that's a reason why i'm health

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Not really.... not in a positive way. Lot of male coworkers ask vaguely about what gym I go to and shyt. When I cut last year a lot of DUDES were like "damn bro how much did you lose :merchant: :to:" Some dudes get awkward about it. Every now and then if I'm out at a singles type bar w/wifey some chick will rub my chest or squeeze my arm. But I am not even out like that to get compliments in the first place. Weekends I'm in bed by like 11 PM lol.

Daps
Honestly it's night and day for me as far as respect from men and attention from women

It's kinda sad but if your fit people just look at you as a better overall person

That shyt must be low key kinda depressing. But how bad did you used to look before? Were you just scrawny or did you have to lose some weight too?

I'm mad scrawny but im trying to get jacked

semtex

:)
Daps
What type :shaq:

what type?

big girls? :sadcam:

The more "hedonistic" types I guess would be an appropriate description. Good if you are a wild dude but not if you're interested in good wholesome gals. A muscular physique has social stigma just like any other body type. Big broads are thirsty so they try their luck with anyone but especially muscular dudes. Might as well aim high I guess :mjlol:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
That shyt must be low key kinda depressing. But how bad did you used to look before? Were you just scrawny or did you have to lose some weight too?

I'm mad scrawny but im trying to get jacked
I'm dealing with that now but the depression is turning into confidence now

I got a lot of anger at bytches built up

They look and stare and smile at me

And I look back blank as fukk like you gotta work to get my attention now.

I know in gonna be single for a good while and I'm looking for revengeeeeeeeee

Oh and I wasn't scrawny I was just big as fukk I lost almost a 100 pounds all together

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to have all the bytches. Damn I was so fly

I guess on the negative side I couldn't handle all the attention. I became a monster, a p*ssy fukkin monster ahahahah.

I dont miss but then again I do

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:ufdup: Girls need to realize that I'm not just a piece of meat. They need to to appreciate the other qualities like my mind and my heart. I will not tolerate being used brehs :mjcry:
I feel you bruh it's like damn I got a face too stop staring at my arms :mjcry: