did getting in shape get you more attention?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Why the fukk would your wife get mad for you losing weight? :what:
Lost weight, she didn't. You think guys obsess about weight. Women care way more about that stuff. She's coming around now that I got muscles and shyt. If you're overweight you should lose it, not for attention but man you're going to feel like a new man. I have been getting more attention from myself if that counts.

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
Women get that drank in them and be borderline disrespectful, especially if they obese and clearly don't workout. It does suck when you have to prove your intelligence because that bullshyt stereotype that u can't have a brain and be swole smdh

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women get that drank in them and be borderline disrespectful, especially if they obese and clearly don't workout. It does suck when you have to prove your intelligence because that bullshyt stereotype that u can't have a brain and be swole smdh

I'm 6'4 and black, been had that stereotype without muscles. I feel u doe

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lost weight, she didn't. You think guys obsess about weight. Women care way more about that stuff. She's coming around now that I got muscles and shyt. If you're overweight you should lose it, not for attention but man you're going to feel like a new man. I have been getting more attention from myself if that counts.
I know for me whenever I'd cut I'd have a lot more confidence, a lot more energy, and feel a lot better health wise. I would sleep a lot better, and my bad knee and ankle pain would not be nearly as constant. My biggest problem was the female attention that would come with getting in shape. I'd get lazy with the diet as I'd start going out more for drinks or dinner or going on a cruise or traveling for work. I'm back trying to cut now and basically realize I have to cut myself off from women at least for a few months until I get where I want to be.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I know for me whenever I'd cut I'd have a lot more confidence, a lot more energy, and feel a lot better health wise. I would sleep a lot better, and my bad knee and ankle pain would not be nearly as constant. My biggest problem was the female attention that would come with getting in shape. I'd get lazy with the diet as I'd start going out more for drinks or dinner or going on a cruise or traveling for work. I'm back trying to cut now and basically realize I have to cut myself off from women at least for a few months until I get where I want to be.

what?

Pool_Shark

Daps
Let me update this thread real quick

I've lost more weight since my last post. Now I'm getting results. People in general are nicer to me, women especially. Obviously I'm not living a fantasy but I'm happy with the attention I get. It's crazy I'll go out to dinner with my wife and I'll catch chicks at other tables trying to make eye contact with me. If I had personality I could probably be getting with some of these girls but I'm also married and not the type to fukk up on my wife especially when she was with me (possibly cheated, but I can't prove) when I was at my fattest. She likes it too though cause my staminas gone up and I look a lot better. Anyway this shyt is amazing it's like I'm living in a different world where everyone treats you better. If anyone is on the fence about or lagging it, just start. Put up a streak, see how long you can go, mess up(like everyone does.), then put up another streak. Pretty soon they add up and you'll see progress.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I just got over a serious bout with depression a couple months back and got back in the gym. I work out literally everyday #nodaysoff and everybody has been complementing me on how I been looking lately.

Anyways, I go to the grocery store with my daughters earlier today, I have on a fitted tee shirt (fukk I look like wearing a big ass 2x tee I'm tryna show this hard work off) and some shorts basically dressed for the gym later on and as I'm walking in the store I notice a couple of female's posted up in front of the store chattting it up. One of the chicks sees me walking past them and literally stops in mid sentence mouth open and looks me up and down like she wanted to take me down on the spot. The look she have me was so lustful I watched her eyes look me up and down and as I pass them I turn around and the friend was peeping too.

I'm a married man and I love my wife dearly but I can't lie, the lust on them chicks faces has a nikka like :steviej:I ain't eeem gone lie.

I even caught a chick staring me down in the gym last night as some old nikka was tryna holla at her.

My wife try to play tough but I even caught her on some:shaq: checking me out recently.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me update this thread real quick

I've lost more weight since my last post. Now I'm getting results. People in general are nicer to me, women especially. Obviously I'm not living a fantasy but I'm happy with the attention I get. It's crazy I'll go out to dinner with my wife and I'll catch chicks at other tables trying to make eye contact with me. If I had personality I could probably be getting with some of these girls but I'm also married and not the type to fukk up on my wife especially when she was with me (possibly cheated, but I can't prove) when I was at my fattest. She likes it too though cause my staminas gone up and I look a lot better. Anyway this shyt is amazing it's like I'm living in a different world where everyone treats you better. If anyone is on the fence about or lagging it, just start. Put up a streak, see how long you can go, mess up(like everyone does.), then put up another streak. Pretty soon they add up and you'll see progress.
It's been a month breh, any new stories? How's the progress :feedme:
I just got over a serious bout with depression a couple months back and got back in the gym. I work out literally everyday #nodaysoff and everybody has been complementing me on how I been looking lately.

Anyways, I go to the grocery store with my daughters earlier today, I have on a fitted tee shirt (fukk I look like wearing a big ass 2x tee I'm tryna show this hard work off) and some shorts basically dressed for the gym later on and as I'm walking in the store I notice a couple of female's posted up in front of the store chattting it up. One of the chicks sees me walking past them and literally stops in mid sentence mouth open and looks me up and down like she wanted to take me down on the spot. The look she have me was so lustful I watched her eyes look me up and down and as I pass them I turn around and the friend was peeping too.

I'm a married man and I love my wife dearly but I can't lie, the lust on them chicks faces has a nikka like :steviej:I ain't eeem gone lie.

I even caught a chick staring me down in the gym last night as some old nikka was tryna holla at her.

My wife try to play tough but I even caught her on some:shaq: checking me out recently.
:obama: Love these type of stories no homo

Pool_Shark

Daps
It's been a month breh, any new stories? How's the progress :feedme:

:obama: Love these type of stories no homo
Just started a new job, I don't have as much time or energy to go to the gym. I'm still running though an go at least 3 times a week. What I trip out on though is girls giving me the openings but I don't have the mouthpiece to follow up. Im just quiet an awkward, I think girls trip out cause I don't have confidence like that. I guess it's better so I stay out of trouble.

I'm posting my pics on Monday. Not where I want to be but I have to get it over with.