Did Barack Obama Fail the NBA Players That Looked to Him for Advice?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooo athletes in a private profit league can actually influence politics, even in small waves huh?

Imagine that.....

It's as if the money is kinda incestous up there, right?

So are you going to try to explain the correlation to athlete strikes at all?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the fukk they don’t lmfao. Its clear you conspiracy theory minded idiots have never took a step outside of your own bubble. There’s plenty of places in this country where billionaires money don’t reach. Hell I would say most places outside of metropolitan areas. If you’ve ever paid attention to the MAGA movement at all you would know that it resonates the strongest in places like these. Money doesnt mean shyt to people who’ve never had it.

Keep thinking money is the only thing that matters to broke racists you retards.

so billionaires who are part of conglomerates have no political power yet they get tax payers to pay for their arenas

congrats you are a goddamn idiot

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so billionaires who are part of conglomerates have no political power yet they get tax payers to pay for their arenas

congrats you are a goddamn idiot

Yes and they put these stadiums in rural areas and not bigger cities, right?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
No the fukk they don’t lmfao. Its clear you conspiracy theory minded idiots have never took a step outside of your own bubble. There’s plenty of places in this country where billionaires money don’t reach. Hell I would say most places outside of metropolitan areas. If you’ve ever paid attention to the MAGA movement at all you would know that it resonates the strongest in places like these. Money doesnt mean shyt to people who’ve never had it.

Keep thinking money is the only thing that matters to broke racists you retards.

You're a bonafide dumbass, I swear.

Call your alter-ego, maybe he's smarter than you.

Of course billionaire money doesn't do much outside of metropolitan areas, but here's the lightbulb moment cocksucker, politicians don't care about those poor rural mumptees either.
They just use their overly heavy political weight as they rob them blind, while they make nationalistic noises about "real America, God guns and flags, baby killer liberals etc".
That's what got Trump elected and he's done absolutely nothing for them in the four years he's been sitting, aside from attack and overturn Obama era executive orders.
That's why people have been saying for decades that poor Republicans have continually voted against their own best interests.
Republicans have been continually presenting themselves as salt of the earth, men of the people types and i guess you're the one dumbass who actually fell for the play.
The money talks in politics, and thats why our interests are so far down the agenda.

Everyone knows that but you Jekyll.

Beat it cocksucker

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expect the former president of the United States to be in the streets shouting and marching, brehs.

He is more effective in his position than he would ever be walking through the streets with you, breh.

You want him to cheapen the value of his position and it shows you dont understand anything about the position that he held.

whats his current position though? Again he dont me or you or anyone anything. Just as long as he aint in the way.

And its sad that marching and protesting is cheap.
I aint your history teacher but you should read up on all the great men and woman who marched and fukked shyt up just to just be seen.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They were always going to go back to playing. And I think they did okay considering they didn’t have a plan until AFTER they made their move. I’d be interested in the details on the conversation with Obama for his stance.