Did Barack Obama Fail the NBA Players That Looked to Him for Advice?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Trump this, Trump that. Cac this, Cac that. MAGA this, MAGA that. WS this, WS that.

Obama was a sitting president for 8 years. He did nothing against police brutality under his watch. Police brutality cases especially violent ones resulting in death increased under his watch. He was more focused on LBGT nonsense than the plight of black America. He deserves all the criticism he can get. He wasn’t a local community leader but president of America and did nothing regarding deaths of young black men. Michael Brown and Eric Eric Garner are just two names in the list of black people killed by law enforcement under Obama’s watch. This man done nothing for Black America, and the fact people seek his guidance is comedic to say the least. Anyone with a rational and non-emotional mind would agree with these sentiments. Two term president was more worried about adding letters to LBGT than the plight of young African American males. A leader he was not.
MAGA identified. :russ: It's a lot more of you fukk boys on here too. We finna point em out.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Let people protest how they fukking want smh. That’s why I was so pissed when people were mad about the black lives matter murals being painted on streets.,THESE ARE ARTISTS! LET THEM PROTEST HOW THEY PROTEST! These players were going to play regardless man, they wouldn’t even be playing right now if they didn’t want to. They rushed their lives during a pandemic to play because of a stupid championship with Lebron leading the charge. They’re just going to play and have messages on their shirts and stuff like that so it’s whatever. They shouldn’t even be playing anyway.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
MAGA identified. :russ: It's a lot more of you fukk boys on here too. We finna point em out.

Yawn. This is the political discourse in 2020. Add to the emotional status of the average Coli bruh, there is nothing more else to say. Doomed in their approach and confused by the emotion. It’s a wrap here

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yawn. This is the political discourse in 2020. Add to the emotional status of the average Coli bruh, there is nothing more else to say. Doomed in their approach and confused by the emotion. It’s a wrap here
You're too obvious, next time try to be more covert like the rest of the MAGA brehs on here.

Last edited:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump this, Trump that. Cac this, Cac that. MAGA this, MAGA that. WS this, WS that.

Obama was a sitting president for 8 years. He did nothing against police brutality under his watch. Police brutality cases especially violent ones resulting in death increased under his watch. He was more focused on LBGT nonsense than the plight of black America. He deserves all the criticism he can get. He wasn’t a local community leader but president of America and did nothing regarding deaths of young black men. Michael Brown and Eric Eric Garner are just two names in the list of black people killed by law enforcement under Obama’s watch. This man done nothing for Black America, and the fact people seek his guidance is comedic to say the least. Anyone with a rational and non-emotional mind would agree with these sentiments. Two term president was more worried about adding letters to LBGT than the plight of young African American males. A leader he was not.

You literally got Trump inciting his followers to violence against BLM but you got all the smoke for Obama. You can't make this up. :mjlol: Trump is literally rolling back civil rights that Obama enacted but you got more smoke for him than Trump who is trying to use black people as a racist trigger to get elected again. You're an embarrassment.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
You literally got Trump inciting his followers to violence against BLM but you got all the smoke for Obama. You can't make this up. :mjlol: Trump is literally rolling back civil rights that Obama enacted but you got more smoke for him than Trump who is trying to use black people as a racist trigger to get elected again. You're an embarrassment.

Unbelievable.

Who said anyone about Trump? My original post was about Obama’s failing regarding police brutality. People here greatly underestimate his failings. Two term president did nothing against police brutality especially regarding that against young black men. We can talk about Trump all we want in another thread but the topic here is Obama. Stay on point and talk about the discussion on the thread.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unbelievable.

Who said anyone about Trump? My original post was about Obama’s failing regarding police brutality. People here greatly underestimate his failings. Two term president did nothing against police brutality especially regarding that against young black men. We can talk about Trump all we want in another thread but the topic here is Obama. Stay on point and talk about the discussion on the thread.

You're a fukking idiot. You said Obama's term is the worst presidency for African Americans. You are ignoring Trump for whatever reason. You can't say shyt like that and act like Trump is irrelevant to the conversation. Trump is the one rolling back multiple civil rights that were created for blacks and created by OBAMA. Trump is the one sticking up for the police and saying that there won't be any changes under his watch to their policing. Trump is the one inciting his followers to more racial violence. All of that makes America WORST for blacks more than Obama could even think to do. You're not fooling anyone with your tirade on Obama while ignoring Trump. It's disgusting and you deserve your -850 neg rep.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
You're a fukking idiot. You said Obama's term is the worst presidency for African Americans. You are ignoring Trump for whatever reason. You can't say shyt like that and act like Trump is irrelevant to the conversation. Trump is the one rolling back multiple civil rights that were created for blacks and created by OBAMA. Trump is the one sticking up for the police and saying that there won't be any changes under his watch to their policing. Trump is the one inciting his followers to more racial violence. All of that makes America WORST for blacks more than Obama could even think to do. You're not fooling anyone with your tirade on Obama while ignoring Trump. It's disgusting and you deserve your -850 neg rep.

As usual you are taking my talking points about of context. I said second worst regarding police brutality after Reagan and whilst being a “Black” two term sitting president. After this comment and statement the estrogenic emotions started to fly and people started talking about Trump when this was about Obama and accusing me of being MAGA when I drilled and questioned Obama’s track record. If you remove the tilted emotive talking points and address the topic you would understand my sentiments and wouldn’t be too focused on some rep points of some forum. You are quite the character and something else.It's hard to admit you have been hoodwinked.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As usual you are taking my talking points about of context. I said second worst regarding police brutality after Reagan and whilst being a “Black” two term sitting president. After this comment and statement the estrogenic emotions started to fly and people started talking about Trump when this was about Obama and accusing me of being MAGA when I drilled and questioned Obama’s track record. If you remove the tilted emotive talking points and address the topic you would understand my sentiments and wouldn’t be too focused on some rep points of some forum. You are quite the character and something else.It's hard to admit you have been hoodwinked.

That you can even try to denigrate Obama for being bad for blacks under Trump's presidency while leaving out Trump tells me all that I need to know. You don't give a fukk about the black community no matter what you say. When I look at Trump I see the worst president ever for black people. When I see Obama, I see a guy who tried his best but could have done better. One thing is not like the other no matter what you say. Obama being unable to change policing is a function of the limits of his presidency. You ignore all the civil rights laws that he did for black people because it's an inconvenient truth for you. You have no evidence of Obama actually being bad for black people other than him being black and not doing the things you think he should have done. We all see the shyt Trump is currently doing to black people but that doesn't draw your ire at all. You don't have any idea what you're talking about or you're gaslighting because you want Trump to look good in comparison to Obama by saying Obama has been worst than blacks than Trump or you're just an idiot. You're honestly a waste of my time. Just vote for trump and miss me with all this bullshyt you're typing.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Let people protest how they fukking want smh. That’s why I was so pissed when people were mad about the black lives matter murals being painted on streets.,THESE ARE ARTISTS! LET THEM PROTEST HOW THEY PROTEST! These players were going to play regardless man, they wouldn’t even be playing right now if they didn’t want to. They rushed their lives during a pandemic to play because of a stupid championship with Lebron leading the charge. They’re just going to play and have messages on their shirts and stuff like that so it’s whatever. They shouldn’t even be playing anyway.
See this the type shyt that makes me think celebs shouldn't give a fukk about political causes. All the shyt Lebron has done and spoke out on regarding causes in the black community and you still shyt on him. That's why we don't accomplish shyt, because we can never be unified. Mafukkas just ready to find ONE thing to bring up to tear you down.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
See this the type shyt that makes me think celebs shouldn't give a fukk about political causes. All the shyt Lebron has done and spoke out on regarding causes in the black community and you still shyt on him. That's why we don't accomplish shyt, because we can never be unified. Mafukkas just ready to find ONE thing to bring up to tear you down.
I’m not shifting on anybody at all lol. I’m saying let them do what they want to do.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Breh you shyt on Bron, don't cap.
I’m not arguing about it. I don’t think I shyt on him but you do. I’m just going to leave it at that. All I’m saying is the players decided to play after being shut down due to covid. Do you see all they had t do just to make this little season happen? They were not going to shut it down after all the work that was put in for the season to finish. I’m done tho.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’m not arguing about it. I don’t think I shyt on him but you do. I’m just going to leave it at that. All I’m saying is the players decided to play after being shut down due to covid. Do you see all they had t do just to make this little season happen? They were not going to shut it down after all the work that was put in for the season to finish. I’m done tho.
And Bron was one of the people tryna to shut the season down

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the players never wanted to boycott over this. the bucks put them in that position when they wanted to forfeit their game against the magic. the rest looked at it as "oh you'll make us look bad if we don't sit out as well." this wasn't planned, they were flying by the seat of their pants and didn't know how to get out, so they asked obama how they can best get out of this.