Did Barack Obama Fail the NBA Players That Looked to Him for Advice?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man i hope it aint that clown.

I cant give you an answer. This culture/generation is too divisive and cynical.

no one is good enough. You are labeled anti black or an uncle tom for any minor disagreement or slip up. No one is redeemable.

Agreed and as I said many times. Many of them same folks bytching ain't trying to make any sacrifices themselves for the overall good for black folks.

Folks also don't understand history. The only reason we as black folks have any rights is because regular everyday black folks made sacrifices and pushed politicians and businesses to hold up on their end.

Not cause some black entertainers took a stand.

Second how can regular folks criticize famous folks for striking for one day in sports over social issues....when they clown asses can't even do a damn boycott for more than one day if that. They asses ain't even willing to do a sit out or strike at their own jobs for one day.

It would be the equivalent to regular black folks in the 60s saying well we ain't boycotting or doing sit ins until them black athletes and entertainers do it first....:dead:

Truely internet clown shyt now a days.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Expect the former president of the United States to be in the streets shouting and marching, brehs.

He is more effective in his position than he would ever be walking through the streets with you, breh.

You want him to cheapen the value of his position and it shows you dont understand anything about the position that he held.
They keep forgetting that not only did Jesse Jackson not become president, but that the president they want would never be elected.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Agreed and as I said many times. Many of them same folks bytching ain't trying to make any sacrifices themselves for the overall good for black folks.

Folks also don't understand history. The only reason we as black folks have any rights is because regular everyday black folks made sacrifices and pushed politicians and businesses to hold up on their end.

Second how can regular folks criticize famous folks for striking for one day in sports over social issues....when they clown asses can't even do a damn boycott for more than one day if that. They asses ain't even willing to do a sit out or strike at their own jobs for one day.

It would be the equivalent to regular black folks in the 60s saying well we ain't boycotting or doing sit ins until them black athletes and entertainers do it first....:dead:

They’re the same ones rocking the “I am not my ancestors” bullshyt t-shirts

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Regular folks have led every protest. Regular folks are out in the streets right now. Athletes have been joining the protests of regular folks. What the fukk are you talking about? You dudes really be in an echo chamber where you think you’re saying something. All those people disappointed in those athletes like Tamika Mallory are out in the street. They were always going to play because of the financial ramifications but they could’ve made them sweat long enough.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Regular folks have led every protest. Regular folks are out in the streets right now. Athletes have been joining the protests of regular folks. What the fukk are you talking about? You dudes really be in an echo chamber where you think you’re saying something. All those people disappointed in those athletes like Tamika Mallory are out in the street. They were always going to play because of the financial ramifications but they could’ve made them sweat long enough.
What is the national basketball association going to do to fix police brutality? File lawsuits with the ACLU? Sue states and cities? Give lawmakers pre-written laws to pass?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
one big political dog and pony show. i mean there's no fans in the arenas/nba is losing money
so might as well not play ball and turn it into the "nba" standing up against racial injustice and then they immediately jump into VOTING somehow. I don't even know if they are even calling it racial or just some generic term to cover all groups of people.
Its just one big con game per usual.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh what the fukk you talking about. Most the regualr folks online who bytching about these atheletes ain't protesting and aint sacrificing. We got clowns all on the internet (including here) bytching about what athletes and entertainers gonna do. But when it comes to putting their money where their mouth is they quiet as shyt.

Second Mallory is my girl but even her salary is paid by donations with the not for profit organizations she helps run. Folks don't donate then she out of work and don't eat and bills ain't paid. So even she has to keep pressing for money. People expect these atheletes to sacrifice everything then when they broke ain't no one gonna offer shyt to them. While the same folks bytching about not doing anything get to live they life and pay their bills is some hypocritical shyt.

Last edited:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
one big political dog and pony show. i mean there's no fans in the arenas/nba is losing money
so might as well not play ball and turn it into the "nba" standing up against racial injustice and then they immediately jump into VOTING somehow. I don't even know if they are even calling it racial or just some generic term to cover all groups of people.
Its just one big con game per usual.

it’s like they keep telling us to vote while either candidate have any plans to stop social injustice & systemic racism

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Lol most NBA players want to play and cannot afford to sit out. Obama gave them a blueprint to continue playing and using the exposure to make a larger platform to continue to promote change.
:mjlol:

They are goddamn superstar celebrities....they know this already and didn't need a political whore to give them any blueprint.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anybody explained how boycotting a private profit league like the NBA was going to solve racism?

the owners have political power with their lobbyist and corporate friends who control the country dumb ass

Corporations control America only way to hurt a corporations is by affecting their profits

the owners would be forced to use their political powers to do something

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Sooo athletes in a private profit league can actually influence politics, even in small waves huh?

Imagine that.....

It's as if the money is kinda incestous up there, right?
NFL owners have the ear of the executive branch...Robert Kraft and Jerry Jones could get shyt changed tomorrow if they wanted to.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the owners have political power with their lobbyist and corporate friends who control the country dumb ass

Corporations control America only way to hurt a corporations is by affecting their profits

the owners would be forced to use their political powers to do something

No the fukk they don’t lmfao. Its clear you conspiracy theory minded idiots have never took a step outside of your own bubble. There’s plenty of places in this country where billionaires money don’t reach. Hell I would say most places outside of metropolitan areas. If you’ve ever paid attention to the MAGA movement at all you would know that it resonates the strongest in places like these. Money doesnt mean shyt to people who’ve never had it.

Keep thinking money is the only thing that matters to broke racists you retards.