Did Barack Obama Fail the NBA Players That Looked to Him for Advice?

Daps
whats his current position though? Again he dont me or you or anyone anything. Just as long as he aint in the way.

And its sad that marching and protesting is cheap.
I aint your history teacher but you should read up on all the great men and woman who marched and fukked shyt up to just be seen.

but when has a former president ever marched?

Y'all hold Obama to a different standard simply because he's black, not realizing that being a former president means you can't do certain things.

4 years ago, this man was the literal leader of the world. And now you want him to get out on the streets of Kenosha to march and F stuff up? :francis:

I'm not your history or political teacher, but I would advise you to look this stuff up and learn more about the office of president and the roles that former presidents take and you will see that what you're suggesting is not a good idea.

He's not an activist. He's a former PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but when has a former president ever marched?

Y'all hold Obama to a different standard simply because he's black, not realizing that being a former president means you can't do certain things.

4 years ago, this man was the literal leader of the world. And now you want him to get out on the streets of Kenosha to march and F stuff up? :francis:

I'm not your history or political teacher, but I would advise you to look this stuff up and learn more about the office of president and the roles that former presidents take and you will see that what you're suggesting is not a good idea.

He's not an activist. He's a former PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

dont care about precedence. Yes i HELD him to higher standard. Not so much anymore.

Understand my message here. I would not consult with obama on protesting and Disrupting the status quo

i would rather hear/talk to the numerous blck historians, lawyers, professors, activist and few active politicians who want radical change.

Daps
dont care about precedence. Yes i HELD him to higher standard. Not so much anymore.

Understand my message here. I would not consult with obama on protesting and Disrupting the status quo

i would rather hear/talk to the numerous blck historians, lawyers, professors, activist and few active politicians who want radical change.

well why did you bring up Obama joining the protests then? :what:

Or did I misunderstand you? :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
8 years and this man done nothing to address the topic and you can say police brutality reached new heights under his watch. Obama’s second term is the worst term for America especially Black America since Reagan’s two terms. Obama was a great Charlatan that hoodwinked and fooled America. Slowly as the years roll past and the decaying corpse of his reign manifest; only now Americans are that realizing that’s stench on humanity Obama was.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
8 years and this man done nothing to address the topic and you can say police brutality reached new heights under his watch. Obama’s second term is the worst term for America especially Black America since Reagan’s two terms. Obama was a great Charlatan that hoodwinked and fooled America. Slowly as the years roll past and the decaying corpse of his reign manifest; only now Americans are that realizing that’s stench on humanity Obama was.
tenor.gif

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

- Signed Trump supporter

Because only a Trump supporter would say this nonsense.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:francis:

REPORT: NBA Players Urge Activism but Only 20 Percent Are Registered to Vote

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/report-nba-players-urge-activism-but-only-20-percent-are-registered-to-vote/

You have the signature players, Chris Paul, Andre Iguodala, who are NBPA leadership, but two people that were very vocal in that meeting I’m told were Doc Rivers, the head coach of the Clippers, and John Lucas, the assistant coach in Houston.

Doc Rivers’ message to the players was “You guys gotta look in the mirror to create real change. You guys are making this stand, but only 20% of you guys are registered voters. That needs to be 80-85%,” I’m told Rivers told the players. And that was a direct message that you guys have to get your own house in order before you can allow and create change.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
- Signed Trump supporter

Because only a Trump supporter would say this nonsense.

Trump this, Trump that. Cac this, Cac that. MAGA this, MAGA that. WS this, WS that.

Obama was a sitting president for 8 years. He did nothing against police brutality under his watch. Police brutality cases especially violent ones resulting in death increased under his watch. He was more focused on LBGT nonsense than the plight of black America. He deserves all the criticism he can get. He wasn’t a local community leader but president of America and did nothing regarding deaths of young black men. Michael Brown and Eric Eric Garner are just two names in the list of black people killed by law enforcement under Obama’s watch. This man done nothing for Black America, and the fact people seek his guidance is comedic to say the least. Anyone with a rational and non-emotional mind would agree with these sentiments. Two term president was more worried about adding letters to LBGT than the plight of young African American males. A leader he was not.