:leon::russ:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That movie The Wash starring Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg
that whole movie was awkward as fukk

I found dres and em parts the most cringe-worthy... But DJ Pooh was funny as fukk... I've watched that movie like three times only because of his ''this is the kidnappers again'' part...

I also find cringeworthy any tv series or movie where they try to show some brad pitt lookin cac as an urban goon or a gangsta...

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's a great movie, but.......The Dark Knight, when Harvey Dent is claiming he's Batman. It's all good, until he says "It's always darkest before dawn...."

shyt had me :stopitslime: and :why: at the same time.

That scene which ends with Dent shouting "YOU CAAAAN'T GIVE IN!!!!!!" at Batman has me cringing like a motherfukka. :snoop:

I watched Watchman recently and I was cringing at a lot of the dialogue. I'm not sure how faithful they were to the original text as it's been years since I read the graphic novel but maybe it's a case of comic book dialogue not translating well to a film. The whole film was kinda awkward. That sex scene with the Leonard Cohen song :laff:

Terribly obvious, corny use of music throughout.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Matrix- "it's a single celled protein bound with essential amino acids. It's everything the body needs."

There are at least three things wrong with that line and it makes the geek in me want to beat a motherfukker with another motherfukker. But most people look at me like :stopitslime:
"This nerdy ass girl right here..."