Dialogue in movies and TV shows that make you cringe

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
That show suits had some scenes that made me literally cringe - as well as friday night lights. Too painful to go back and find them all and relive that painful time :sadbron:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most epic-action packed-hollywood type of movies are full of these lines. They're only funny or cool when they're intentional.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
you know what has become really overdone? when a character recites someone's backstory and it ends up being the plot to a famous movie. Like a guy tells a story and then someone says "Wait a minute, isn't that the plot of Jaws?!"

idk breh ish is kinda funny on the low

Last edited by a moderator:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a great movie, but.......The Dark Knight, when Harvey Dent is claiming he's Batman. It's all good, until he says "It's always darkest before dawn...."

shyt had me :stopitslime: and :why: at the same time.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
That was supposed to make you cringe, though.

Mission accomplished.

The overuse of the word brethren in Assault on Precinct 13

Chasing Amy, when Holden confesses his love for ol Fingercuffs.

In Savages when Blake Lively is doing the opening voice over. "I think ___ tries to fukk the war out of himself. I have orgasms, he has wargasms." :beli:

Good thing that happened early, so I knew not to invest anymore time in that bullshyt. It already had one strike against it when I saw John Carter. But upon hearing that stupid fukking line I shut that shyt off then and there. Actually, I stayed through the scene of Travolta half-heartedly talking about p*ssy. :stopitslime:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That movie The Wash starring Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg
that whole movie was awkward as fukk