Dialogue in movies and TV shows that make you cringe

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Vin Diesel in "A Man Apart". Just corny all the way though.

Yeah, that movie was god awful, I suffered through that in the theaters, in high school, on a hot day, when I was up half the night, I couldn't wait for that shyt to end. I can't remember any specific lines, but him beating that dude to death and the DEA is just like 'This is UNACCEPTABLE'....

'Fast & Furious' Paul Walker: 'We gotta roll the cops are coming'

Vin: "COPS!! COPS!! YOURE A COOOOP BRIAN YOURE A COP'

'Titanic' has some absolutely cringe worthy dialogue, the whole 'spitting' scene, the pre suicide scene, 'All I need is a blank sheet of paper'...

'Vanilla Sky', the lines between Cruise and Penelope get a little too cute in their scenes together, though I still think it worked...'I have been going to wrong dentist;, so clever, Cruise.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
[ame=http://youtu.be/xaVf6sxBSYk]The Room- Best Scenes Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

:lolbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
- Da whole movie in general was pure :trash: but when dat old sista was givin da "back story" about da creature in Jeepers Creepers. I just sat dere listenin to dat shyt like :what::why::comeon::beli: bish you caint be fukkin surrus wit dis bullshyt.

:laff:

I was just about mention that shyt glad I decided to read this thread first. I almost turned off the movie during that lady's speech. When she sings the Jeepers Creepers song fukked me up too...:huhldup:

Fast Five Trailer Quote:

Toretto: Chances are sooner or later, we are gonna end up behind bars or buried in a ditch somewhere. But not today.

It apparently was cut from the movie. Thank god.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Cuba Gooding Jr. arguing with Denzel in American Gangster :snoop:
(I chalk this up to bad casting)

Halie Berry in X-Men......everything said/done was just :snoop:
(Bad writing and casting)

Sin City, Clive Owen narrating/talking/acting......:snoop:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Halie Berry in X-Men......everything said/done was just :snoop:
(Bad writing and casting)

OH now THIS was just horrible beyond belief:

"You know what happens to a frog when it gets struck by lightning....the same thing that happens to anything else".

That line alone should have permanently ended careers.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I recently watched menace 2 society for the first time in years. I never realized it, but the majority of Caines lines are cringe worthy

YBE

Banned
Daps
The Fast and the Furious - Seriously, this has to be the worst. Way too many to mention because 99% of the lines in this shyt makes me :snoop:. Like when Vin Diesel finished the race and was making his big speech and all the dikkriding spectators were going "ooh" and "aah" in sequence like some broadway musical.

Also everything that came out of Ja Rule's corny ass mouth and Paul Walker's "no crust on the sandwich" with that cheesy smile.

Not to forget that Korean dude who was like "the cops busted into my house. Disrespected my family because someone narked me out and you know what? IT WAS YOU!!" Dude couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in his hands.

A History Of Violence - When the son was like "since you're a gangster, if I rob a store will you ground me if I don't give you a piece of the action?" :comeon:

Romeo Must Die - When Aaliyah's coworker was all like "oooh good, work it out. Your brother's in the back".

Or when when dude was like "you know I got ideas. It's like sheeeit, fukk it. I AM an idea." Just for that alone he deserved to get thrown out the window.

Add on....

I legit fell out my chair lol....i always thought that shyt was corny :laugh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
its why i got into writing. dialouge is so terrible in so many things, and i dont get it, because to me it's the most fun part of writing.

this isn't dialogue really, but if i hear one more comedy make a fukkin character say a variation of the word "bro" im gonna track down the writer. i dont care if it's an out of touch douchebag character, saying fukkin "Brochaco" or "Brotato" or some dumb fukk sub for a word that rhymes with bro...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
one of my least favorite lines in recent memory was in "Due Date" when Zach says "You better check yourself before you wreck yourself." im still cringing. i love when song lyrics are used is dialogue, but that was just terrible, needs subtlety

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
one of my least favorite lines in recent memory was in "Due Date" when Zach says "You better check yourself before you wreck yourself." im still cringing. i love when song lyrics are used is dialogue, but that was just terrible, needs subtlety

yeah that was awful. the whole thing in The Other Guys when Keaton kept quoting TLC songs/lyrics was pretty funny though

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, the whole bit where nerdy white guys recite rap lyrics is insultingly stupid, and unfunny. That movie, 'Due Date' looked awful, as derivative and retread as it gets.

The scene in 'Friends With Benefits', the Kriss Kross one was good, because it was mocking that a 30 year old once listened to Kriss Kross, not making it funny, just because a white guy said it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you know what has become really overdone? when a character recites someone's backstory and it ends up being the plot to a famous movie. Like a guy tells a story and then someone says "Wait a minute, isn't that the plot of Jaws?!"