Dialogue in movies and TV shows that make you cringe

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Any scene with Eli Roth in Basterds. That was more to do with his shytty acting though than the lines themself but he basically ruined a potentially great character.

Also the bit when Charlize Theron says "...............father" in Prometheus. shyt is like somthing from a fukking soap oprea. In fact Prometheus has a few awkward lines.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The Matrix- "it's a single celled protein bound with essential amino acids. It's everything the body needs."

There are at least three things wrong with that line and it makes the geek in me want to beat a motherfukker with another motherfukker. But most people look at me like :stopitslime:
"This nerdy ass girl right here..."

It would have been so much better if he would have just said...its oatmeal. Even though it wouldn't have been possible to have oats there nobody would have gave a fukk. :pachaha:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
That scene which ends with Dent shouting "YOU CAAAAN'T GIVE IN!!!!!!" at Batman has me cringing like a motherfukka. :snoop:

I watched Watchman recently and I was cringing at a lot of the dialogue. I'm not sure how faithful they were to the original text as it's been years since I read the graphic novel but maybe it's a case of comic book dialogue not translating well to a film. The whole film was kinda awkward. That sex scene with the Leonard Cohen song :laff:

Terribly obvious, corny use of music throughout.
Roscarch is my nig but his opening monologue :laff: I busted out laughing that dude was soooo stone crazy.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father, or President Truman. Decent men, who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead the followed the droppings of lechers and Communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice.

Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden, nobody can think of anything to say.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrence Howard in Hustle and Flow
Triple X State of the Union - the whole movie

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Anytime I've seen the office or curb your enthusiasm. I know Steve Carrel & Larry David is supposed to be awkward but them dudes have me cringin everytime I seen it

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
anything nick cage
VHIzmeN.png

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Conjuring - Love the movie but I :comeon: @ the part where that chinese looking dude showed the oldest daughter's hand print on the table under that ultraviolet light and says "it's pretty far out, right?" and she says "yeah, it's groovy". :comeon: shyt sounded so unnatural and forced lol.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
using "really?!" or "come on!" in response to someone doing something wacky has become a goddamn epidemic.

also, "that's gonna leave a mark!" is the go to line 9 times out of 10 when someone gets hit or something