Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So now White supremacist website Breitbart news has ran an article that weaponises Denzel's words and uses them in support of the status quo. Denzel fukked up here.
Why wouldn't they when white racists have been saying the exact same thing? Denzel literally defended status systematic white supremacy. He literally defended black people being oppressed by blaming black people. The sad part is that they're plenty of blacks who agree with him. So all of those saying "we all agree that white racism is the problem so what's the solution", not we don't all agree that white racism is the problem.

Denzel's comments expose the hard truth that most black people think that black people are inferior. That's the only logical conclusion to draw from Denzel's comments and that's why the white racists have pounced. They did the same thing with Cosby. Denzel is setting himself up and I'm not even mad. When they come for him I'm going to just sit back and watch. You would think that Cosby was a lesson to these hand-picked privilege negros. I was a huge Denzel fan, was.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why wouldn't they when white racists have been saying the exact same thing? Denzel literally defended status systematic white supremacy. He literally defended black people being oppressed by blaming black people. The sad part is that they're plenty of blacks who agree with him. So all of those saying "we all agree that white racism is the problem so what's the solution", not we don't all agree that white racism is the problem.

Denzel's comments expose the hard truth that most black people think that black people are inferior. That's the only logical conclusion to draw from Denzel's comments and that's why the white racists have pounced. They did the same thing with Cosby. Denzel is setting himself up and I'm not even mad. When they come for him I'm going to just sit back and watch. You would think that Cosby was a lesson to these hand-picked privilege negros. I was a huge Denzel fan, was.
No. Denzel is saying those in prison, white and black (because what I read said nothing of color, that’s something that has been added in) are in the prison industrial complex because somewhere along the way they or the people who raised them made bad decisions (except of course for those who are incarcerated and actually innocent). White racists can take ANYTHING and change it to fit their demonic agenda. Nothing to see here.

Shocking that some of you have such a problem with the simple advice to blacks or anyone “don’t do criminal sh!t”.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No. Denzel is saying those in prison, white and black (because what I read said nothing of color, that’s something that has been added in) are in the prison industrial complex because somewhere along the way they or the people who raised them made bad decisions (except of course for those who are incarcerated and actually innocent). White racists can take ANYTHING and change it to fit their demonic agenda. Nothing to see here.

Shocking that some of you have such a problem with the simple advice to blacks or anyone “don’t do criminal sh!t”.
Everybody knows what Denzel said. I don't know why some of you think that adding some c00n-spin to his comments makes them any more valid.

The problem with your simple ass "don't blame the system just don't do criminal shyt" is that you're defending the system that you admit is racist and corrupt. What part of that don't you understand? As a black man being black is the crime. Plenty of blacks who haven't done anything have gotten caught up in the system. Besides, a black person committing a crime does not justify them being discriminated against and mistreated by the system. Sandra Bland didn't deserve to die in jail because of a traffic crime. Walter Scott didn't deserve to get shot in the back for whatever he was stopped for. We could on and on. You sound stupid dude and you should be ashamed of your gotdamn self.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Everybody knows what Denzel said. I don't know why some of you think that adding some c00n-spin to his comments makes them any more valid.

The problem with your simple ass "don't blame the system just don't do criminal shyt" is that you're defending the system that you admit is racist and corrupt. What part of that don't you understand? As a black man being black is the crime. Plenty of blacks who haven't done anything have gotten caught up in the system. Besides, a black person committing a crime does not justify them being discriminated against and mistreated by the system. Sandra Bland didn't deserve to die in jail because of a traffic crime. Walter Scott didn't deserve to get shot in the back for whatever he was stopped for. We could on and on. You sound stupid dude and you should be ashamed of your gotdamn self.
What an ignorant response. First of all as I said this discussion of course does not include those who are actually innocent and have been persecuted unjustly. And your silly azz goes and names two instances of innocent people, or people who whatever minor thing they did wrong didn’t warrant the result. We are talking about those who have done actual crimes and allowed themselves to come under the power of a racist system. You clowns are essentially saying to tell a black person not to commit crimes and avoid jail is C00NISH behavior. And being that each race for the most part commits crimes against their own, you’re also saying it’s ok to victimize your own, it’s not your fault. It’s a wonder some of you fools know how to breathe.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What an ignorant response. First of all as I said this discussion of course does not include those who are actually innocent and have been persecuted unjustly. And your silly azz goes and names two instances of innocent people, or people who whatever minor thing they did wrong didn’t warrant the result. We are talking about those who have done actual crimes and allowed themselves to come under the power of a racist system. You clowns are essentially saying to tell a black person not to commit crimes and avoid jail is C00NISH behavior. And being that each race for the most part commits crimes against their own, you’re also saying it’s ok to victimize your own, it’s not your fault. It’s a wonder some of you fools know how to breathe.
Both Sandra Bland and Walter Scott were guilty of breaking the law you stupid fukk. They both committed crimes and using your logic, they deserve what happened to them because they broke the law. I'm just illustrating how stupid your line of thinking is.

You also keep deliberately moving the goal posts. Nobody has a problem with telling blacks not to be criminals. The problem is you offering up this simple "just don't do crime" shyt as some kind of a solution to the problem. Our problem with the system is that it's racist/corrupt and just telling blacks "just don't commit crimes" is not a solution. Blacks who do commit crimes do not deserve to be mistreated by the system. Denzel says that there's no systematic oppression and we're just inferior, and you're saying that while systematic discrimination exists it's not really a factor and all blacks have to is not commit crime to avoid the discrimination. You're both on some c00n shyt.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
i guess it's a crime for a black man to try to survive out here on the streets when certain opportunities are denied to us according to old alonzo

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps

A lot of these guys are simpleminded. I find it a waste of time trying to talk sense into a Black person that is too bullheaded to see the obvious.

Some of them post just like your typical reddit "know-it-all" White guy.:mjpls:

Kami

Banned
Daps
So now White supremacist website Breitbart news has ran an article that weaponises Denzel's words and uses them in support of the status quo. Denzel fukked up here.
Not really he just expects us to have the common sense to know different.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Short sighted and ignorant of greater forces
Actually quite the opposite. I guess since what he said deals with the traditional values of the black family which goes against what’s y’all believe it’s an issue,

We weren’t so well represented in the prison system before civil rights and accepting liberalism from whitey..you know before nikkas started blaming whitey for everything while taking their $

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Actually quite the opposite. I guess since what he said deals with the traditional values of the black family which goes against what’s y’all believe it’s an issue,

We weren’t so well represented in the prison system before civil rights and accepting liberalism from whitey..you know before nikkas started blaming whitey for everything while taking their $

I actually posted evidence contradicting what you just said.

We were overrepresented in the prison population in the early 1900s.