Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
White supremacists are going CRAZY with this quote. You c00ns have to take this L, Denzel made a mistake. Any conversation he was trying to start has now been completely and utterly HIJACKED by White racists.
Like this fukking devil below, who went to court over child support payments because he was a deadbeat father.
Look at how he tries to rewrite history and pretend like Black people had it good when the two parent home structure was more intact.
CAC demons. That sister who just got fired from her job for that tweet saying White boys should be fed to wolves, she probably just had a mental breakdown from reading vile garbage like this all day. White supremacy got us fukked up.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
White supremacists are going CRAZY with this quote. You c00ns have to take this L, Denzel made a mistake. Any conversation he was trying to start has now been completely and utterly HIJACKED by White racists.
Like this fukking devil below, who went to court over child support payments because he was a deadbeat father.
Look at how he tries to rewrite history and pretend like Black people had it good when the two parent home structure was more intact.
CAC demons. That sister who just got fired from her job for that tweet saying White boys should be fed to wolves, she probably just had a mental breakdown from reading vile garbage like this all day. White supremacy got us fukked up.

Of course this deadbeat as dude would say something. :laff:

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
This thread is depressing as fukk.
It's filled with victims un able to extract themselves from their mental et social limitations.
To the point where successful black men are hated.
I pity you guys.

Sincerly.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's filled with victims un able to extract themselves from their mental et social limitations.
I pity you guys.

Sincerly.
What you should be depressed by is the fact that you're a cowardly bytch who has to resort to passive aggression because you don't have the courage to challenge people directly. There are plenty of successful black men who don't agree with Denzel.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
What you should be depressed by is the fact that you're a cowardly bytch who has to resort to passive aggression because you don't have the courage to challenge people directly. There are plenty of successful black men who don't agree with Denzel.

didn't you run off when I challenged your directly?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You black conservatives are so smart :gladbron:........:snoop:

Denzel isn't a black conservative (is he?)

guess you need to group and categorize because you can't think outside of your box.

At the end of the day Breitbart is doing 2 things. Weaponizing their people and automatically invalidating the message Denzel said...

you think they want black fathers at home or successful black communities? Why else would they tweet this and show Denzel face, they want to invalidate the message and the man in the black community. nothing worse than your enemy siding with you lol...and it worked, you guys are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
didn't you run off when I challenged your directly?
You've got 30+ posts in this thread and as far as I can see you haven't gotten 1 dap. The people who are on your side of the discussion aren't even dapping your stupid ass. You're a fukking idiot who's not making any sense.
At the end of the day Breitbart is doing 2 things. Weaponizing their people and automatically invalidating the message Denzel said...
Except Denzel just pushed a message that racists like the ones who run breitbart have been pushing for decades. They're propping Denzel's comments up because they echo what they've always said, blacks are inferior. When you say "it's not the system, it's black culture" you're basically saying that blacks are inferior and just can't do any better.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It’s like people can’t hold two ideas in their head at once.

Not talking about Denzel here but some posters in this thread.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It’s like people can’t hold two ideas in their head at once.

Not talking about Denzel here but some posters in this thread.
If you're not talking about Denzel then you're deflecting because this is about what Denzel said. "Don't blame the system, its black culture"

Kumasi

Banned
Daps
I pity you guys.

Sincerly.

Well said

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I pity you guys.

Sincerly.
who in this thread hates successful black men? Nobody hates Denzel's success if that's what you're saying, we're talking about this one comment he said. You sound like you're making a strawman argument. And the whole "victims" thing will always come off like you're in denial about what white supremacy is and have deeply it is entrenched in our society. When yall constantly bring up that "victim mentality" thing yall sound like Mary J. Blige on some "I'm not gone cry" shyt. Who knew coming to terms with reality was such a touchy subject with some people. We can't even get on the same page as far as what reality is. We can't even get a guy like Denzel Washington, that's played several black characters that had to overcome whiteness to still be on code.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You've got 30+ posts in this thread and as far as I can see you haven't gotten 1 dap. The people who are on your side of the discussion aren't even dapping your stupid ass. You're a fukking idiot who's not making any sense.

Except Denzel just pushed a message that racists like the ones who run breitbart have been pushing for decades. They're propping Denzel's comments up because they echo what they've always said, blacks are inferior. When you say "it's not the system, it's black culture" you're basically saying that blacks are inferior and just can't do any better.

actually i got plenty of daps and 2 positve reps

you're being dapped by the same 2 people and all 3 of you are primarily dapping each other. Not sure what "Daps" have to do with your stance being nonsensical and slave mentality but that's all you have to try to combat so "yeah" for you

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Both Sandra Bland and Walter Scott were guilty of breaking the law you stupid fukk. They both committed crimes and using your logic, they deserve what happened to them because they broke the law. I'm just illustrating how stupid your line of thinking is.

You also keep deliberately moving the goal posts. Nobody has a problem with telling blacks not to be criminals. The problem is you offering up this simple "just don't do crime" shyt as some kind of a solution to the problem. Our problem with the system is that it's racist/corrupt and just telling blacks "just don't commit crimes" is not a solution. Blacks who do commit crimes do not deserve to be mistreated by the system. Denzel says that there's no systematic oppression and we're just inferior, and you're saying that while systematic discrimination exists it's not really a factor and all blacks have to is not commit crime to avoid the discrimination. You're both on some c00n shyt.
Where in my posts do you see I where I say people deserve to DIE for traffic offenses or child support??? Not to mention you have totally changed the conversation from the prison system to police brutality. Let me help you because you obviously struggle with comprehension. Why not use people who actually committed real crimes and who are in jail? Use Supreme from Jamaica Queens for example. Or actual gang members who are out here robbing and killing. No, to make a stupid point you use two VICTIMS.

Denzel said blacks are inferior? Word, thats what he said? Ok. You ain't gotta lie breh.

Your whole post is a fukkin lie. The conversation is about the unjust prison system. IT EXISTS. But little boys won't take responsibility for what they have done, so they place full blame on "The Man". I wonder if one of these dudes stuck a gun in the face of your loved one would you be like "it's okay man. white supremacy is making you do this". Grow up.