Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
1) you are just circumventing the context of the analogy by inserting your own criteria to invalidate it. Im asking for a solution to a problem and you're reply is that the problem is emboldened in us...so why seek a solution. It's that slave mentality and defeatist attitude that makes you another crab in the barrel

3). Because Japanese people didn't let the cage become ubiquitous for their children

#1: I just adhere to reality of the situation we are presently in. I'd also say I am more optimistic than most because I can see rather obvious solutions to our present problem.

#2: White people allowed the Japanese to have their liberties.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
My mentality is more like I'm not weak enough to blame white supremacy for my decisions. And I wouldn't put your other examples in the same category as making a decision to commit crimes, getting caught and going to jail. Making those decisions and then blaming whitey is some weak niqqa shyt. And how you're comparing that to a rape victim or those who don't have clean drinking water is some bullshyt. Does white supremacy exist? Absolutely. But am I gonna act like it controls me and my decisions as a grown azz man? Fukk no.
Ur confusing individualism with cultural hegemony.

Cultural hegemony attacks individualism b/c it puts in place tiers of traps to ensure many fall by the wayside. Some will muddle thru. But some will fail no matter what they do. It's like making one group walk across a field of landmines blindfolded, and making another group walk through with sight.

Sure some on both side might be blown up b/c of their individual choices, but the handicap of the second group damn sure ensures that more will fall in that group than in the other.

The cowardice is that we are always giving directions to the people with the blindfolds. "Oh just walk carefully." "Ur going too fast." "Stay on the right." "Hold hands."

But really we're too fukking afraid to say..."wait a minute", why are we made to wear blindfolds ANYWAY?

We address the smallest part of the equation w/o addressing the unfairness of the game in the first place AND THE fact that it keeps getting more and more unfair.

While we were blindfolded we didn't even notice people making shyt even easier for the other groups.
Plain individualism won't work. I need for people to take off the blindfolds and say "I'm not playing this game until it's fair." And then find their own path to the other side.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
#1: I just adhere to reality of the situation we are presently in. I'd also say I am more optimistic than most because I can see rather obvious solutions to our present problem.

#2: White people allowed the Japanese to have their liberties.

#2 ...that's pretty wrong lol, but okay youre entitled to your opinion. I see what Asians do, they take it on the chin and and they complain little and make things happen.

Lol, you're so misguided you think Americans have Japanese people a seat at the table willingly

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
#2 ...that's pretty wrong lol, but okay youre entitled to your opinion. I see what Asians do, they take it on the chin and and they complain little and make things happen.

Lol, you're so misguided you think Americans have Japanese people a seat at the table willingly

No, it's not. You said they were in concentration camps. White people put them in those concentration camps. White people let them out of those concentration camps.

White people dictate how much Japanese are paid in this country, White people dictate how much in loan money they will give to Japanese people, White people dictate Japanese fate through politics, etc... Prove to me Japanese get to decide their fate outside of their liberties bestowed upon them in this country instead of utilizing straw man arguments.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Japanese people and Jews received reparations and they didn't arrive here in shackles. Stop comparing them to black people. Jews were even allowed to be white and Asians are allowed/allow themselves to be white people's pets. There aren't enough Asians in the U.S. to for whites to see them as a threat so the let them eat so they can pit them against blacks as a way to say "see they did it". There is no comparison between blacks and them. Stop trying to go down that tangent.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Japanese people and Jews received reparations and they didn't arrive here in shackles. Stop comparing them to black people. Jews were even allowed to be white and Asians are allowed/allow themselves to be white people's pets. There aren't enough Asians in the U.S. to for whites to see them as a threat so the let them eat so they can pit them against blacks as a way to say "see they did it". There is no comparison between blacks and them. Stop trying to go down that tangent.

how that a tangent? White people didn't want either group to succeed in America. I'll give you a few points for the reparations though for sure. There's blueprints of how races, cultures, communities can succeed in America. Hell black people had thriving communities back in the day, and we know that white mobs and government destroyed them. it's time to for us to do thesee communities again, have black shops, in our neighborhoods and others.

To be honest, some of us are already doing this individually and are thriving. You are being dense and keep blaming the system instead of looking for solutions , which other cultures and our own have shown us that these can work.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
No, it's not. You said they were in concentration camps. White people put them in those concentration camps. White people let them out of those concentration camps.

White people dictate how much Japanese are paid in this country, White people dictate how much in loan money they will give to Japanese people, White people dictate Japanese fate through politics, etc... Prove to me Japanese get to decide their fate outside of their liberties bestowed upon them in this country instead of utilizing straw man arguments.

being dense, of course white people let them out of the camps...what happened afterwards? I mean you wanna play the one up game and displace . You've literally went off the deep end to discuss some bullshyt about white people now sitting in alien ships hovering above us and governing everything we do. It's ridiculous and i'm not gonna sit here and argue about tin foil hat theories.

If you really believe White people propped Japanese people to succeed in the U.S. at the risk of white americans then you're a loon. White people put Indians and Chinese people in black neighborhoods to setup businesses to siphon money out the communities too right?

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
being dense, of course white people let them out of the camps...what happened afterwards? I mean you wanna play the one up game and displace . You've literally went off the deep end to discuss some bullshyt about white people now sitting in alien ships hovering above us and governing everything we do. It's ridiculous and i'm not gonna sit here and argue about tin foil hat theories.

If you really believe White people propped Japanese people to succeed in the U.S. at the risk of white americans then you're a loon. White people put Indians and Chinese people in black neighborhoods to setup businesses to siphon money out the communities too right?

You've proven you can't produce any evidence to back your initial statements so you are now resorting to straw man arguments and ad hominems.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
how that a tangent? White people didn't want either group to succeed in America. I'll give you a few points for the reparations though for sure. There's blueprints of how races, cultures, communities can succeed in America. Hell black people had thriving communities back in the day, and we know that white mobs and government destroyed them. it's time to for us to do thesee communities again, have black shops, in our neighborhoods and others.

To be honest, some of us are already doing this individually and are thriving. You are being dense and keep blaming the system instead of looking for solutions , which other cultures and our own have shown us that these can work.
it's a tangent to try and compare people who clearly don't share the same experience as black people. These people were allowed to be left alone. These people came to the U.S. with their previous cultures in tact and a basic sense of trust still intact.

Black people made strides to build communities and white supremacy did what it does best, tore it to shreds.

Of course individual blacks here and there are going to "make it"...that doesn't alarm whiteness. As soon as blacks starting doing things as a community that when they go into action. It's that simple. Just look at the response white people have when we merely start talking about buying-black. "Oh that's racist towards us, how dare you exclude us"...they already know to jump in and break up the circle. Look at something as simple as kneeling...they've reacted stronger to kneeling that rioting. Because kneeling shows unity amonst black people and it's purely on a symbolic level. Got the damn President talking slick about some symbolic football shyt. This is how much white supremacy pays attention to every black move. And they react accordingly. They're not concerned with individuals who make it. They get concerned when blacks act as a group, and they do shyt. They don't even sit on their hatred of blacks they do shyt.

But yeah I'm dense for honestly assessing things. :beli:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You've proven you can't produce any evidence to back your initial statements so you are now resorting to straw man arguments and ad hominems.

it's great that you took a philosophy 101 class and can spout of fallacies (erroneously might i add). Here's one, everything you've posted as been a red herring, you're asking for evidence of what? YOu don't even know, what your'e asking for , you're a conspiracy theorist for goodness sake.
it's a tangent to try and compare people who clearly don't share the same experience as black people. These people were allowed to be left alone. These people came to the U.S. with their previous cultures in tact and a basic sense of trust still intact.

Black people made strides to build communities and white supremacy did what it does best, tore it to shreds.

Of course individual blacks here and there are going to "make it"...that doesn't alarm whiteness. As soon as blacks starting doing things as a community that when they go into action. It's that simple. Just look at the response white people have when we merely start talking about buying-black. "Oh that's racist towards us, how dare you exclude us"...they already know to jump in and break up the circle. Look at something as simple as kneeling...they've reacted stronger to kneeling that rioting. Because kneeling shows unity amonst black people and it's purely on a symbolic level. Got the damn President talking slick about some symbolic football shyt. This is how much white supremacy pays attention to every black move. And they react accordingly. They're not concerned with individuals who make it. They get concerned when blacks act as a group, and they do shyt. They don't even sit on their hatred of blacks they do shyt.

But yeah I'm dense for honestly assessing things. :beli:

it's called conceptualization. it's one of the reasons blacks do poorly on SATs by the way...you should be able to take a concept from one area and utilize in another with similiar results despite the environments being different. It's the same concept being used for such "ridiciulous" things as colonizing mars even though it has nothing similar to the planet earth. These aren't tangents. You just lack the ability to conceptualize and it's okay, the public school system of the 80/90's failed you. What is a tangent is you talking about football and the president. Talk about "blacks start doing things as a community" that has been put to a stop in the last decade by the white man? I'd like to read up on these items you put forward.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
it's great that you took a philosophy 101 class and can spout of fallacies. Here's one, everything you've posted as been a red herring, you're asking for evidence of what? YOu don't even know, what your'e asking for , you're a conspiracy theorist for goodness sake.

it's called conceptualization. it's one of the reasons blacks do poorly on SATs by the way...you should be able to take a concept from one area and utilize in another with similiar results despite the environments being different. It's the same concept being used for such "ridiciulous" things as colonizing mars even though it has nothing similar to the planet earth. These aren't tangents. You just lack the ability to conceptualize and it's okay, the public school system of the 80/90's failed you. What is a tangent is you talking about football and the president.
you're arguing semantics and did long form ad hominem:umad:. LOL. The point is you're comparing blacks to Asians and jews. You know they didn't go through the same things and don't currently go through the same things. And you want say schools failed people and you don't know basic history. Comparing blacks to jews and Asians is straight out of white supremacist rhetoric. Now you're trying to go down the standardized tests route. Anything but address white supremacy.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
you're arguing semantics and did long form ad hominem:umad:. LOL. The point is you're comparing blacks to Asians and jews. You know they didn't go through the same things and don't currently go through the same things. And you want say schools failed people and you don't know basic history. Comparing blacks to jews and Asians is straight out of white supremacist rhetoric. Now you're trying to go down the standardized tests route. Anything but address white supremacy.

LMFAO!!! hhaahha everything with you morons is white supremacy , call me a cac or cracker and get on with it.

You haven't made one point. Quote me where I said Asians and Jews went through the same struggles as blacks. I dare you, find where I typed that and quote me in your next reply, if I said anything like you stated I will leave the thread...now watch how YOU build a strawman (an actual fallacy not some jargon you throw out incorrectly to try to make yourself look smart...that's not semantics when you're wrong).

Now find where I said we can utilize the same community building they used to emerge from their beginnings in America , which we also did but were stopped by actual White Supremacists.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
LMFAO!!! hhaahha everything with you morons is white supremacy , call me a cac or cracker and get on with it.

You haven't made one point. Quote me where I said Asians and Jews went through the same struggles as blacks. I dare you, find where I typed that and quote me in your next reply, if I said anything like you stated I will leave the thread...now watch how YOU build a strawman (an actual fallacy not some jargon you throw out incorrectly to try to make yourself look smart...that's not semantics when you're wrong).

Now find where I said we can utilize the same community building they used to emerge from their beginnings in America , which we also did but were stopped by actual White Supremacists.
aight, breh shyt getting too personal and just insults. I'm done talkin to you. Agree to disagree.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
aight, breh shyt getting too personal and just insults. I'm done talkin to you. Agree to disagree.

fine by me "breh"....i know why you're tucking your tail and running.

Quote me where I said Asians and Jews went through the same struggles as blacks. I dare you, find where I typed that and quote me in your next reply, if I said anything like you stated I will leave the thread...now watch how YOU build a strawman (an actual fallacy not some jargon you throw out incorrectly to try to make yourself look smart...that's not semantics when you're wrong).