Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You've got 30+ posts in this thread and as far as I can see you haven't gotten 1 dap. The people who are on your side of the discussion aren't even dapping your stupid ass. You're a fukking idiot who's not making any sense.

Except Denzel just pushed a message that racists like the ones who run breitbart have been pushing for decades. They're propping Denzel's comments up because they echo what they've always said, blacks are inferior. When you say "it's not the system, it's black culture" you're basically saying that blacks are inferior and just can't do any better.

where in denzel's message is he talking about blacks being inferior. They [racists] use that message because they don't want blacks actually listening and saying you know what lets make this change and start progressing...but, you're too stupid to even see what's being done to you and it's laughable. It's the oldest trick in the book and you're falling for it. You really think racists want us to listen to them? as soon as we start developing our own and stop blaming the system and start really stealing their jobs, political seats, etc etc you think they are gonna be happy about that? LOL

This whole discussion is ridiculous for someone to even post something about Breitbart here to even make a point is just....wow...

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
White supremacists are going CRAZY with this quote. You c00ns have to take this L, Denzel made a mistake. Any conversation he was trying to start has now been completely and utterly HIJACKED by White racists.
Like this fukking devil below, who went to court over child support payments because he was a deadbeat father.
Look at how he tries to rewrite history and pretend like Black people had it good when the two parent home structure was more intact.
CAC demons. That sister who just got fired from her job for that tweet saying White boys should be fed to wolves, she probably just had a mental breakdown from reading vile garbage like this all day. White supremacy got us fukked up.

This guy is a certified deadbeat, and you are concerning yourself with his comment about parenting in the black household.

Sit down and think about that for a moment.

I guess you would take a comment from Harvey Weinstein about respecting women seriously too huh?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
where in denzel's message is he talking about blacks being inferior. They [racists] use that message because they don't want blacks actually listening and saying you know what lets make this change and start progressing...but, you're too stupid to even see what's being done to you and it's laughable. It's the oldest trick in the book and you're falling for it. You really think racists want us to listen to them? as soon as we start developing our own and stop blaming the system and start really stealing their jobs, political seats, etc etc you think they are gonna be happy about that? LOL

This whole discussion is ridiculous for someone to even post something about Breitbart here to even make a point is just....wow...
He didn't. This Gravity character is trying to prove a stupid point so he has to lie.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
This guy is a certified deadbeat, and you are concerning yourself with his comment about parenting in the black household.

Sit down and think about that for a moment.

I guess you would take a comment from Harvey Weinstein about respecting women seriously too huh?
There's a war going outside and Denzel just gave the enemy rhetorical ammunition. (I dont give a shyt about who Walsh is as a person, I monitor him because hes one of the biggest anti-Black antagonists on social media )
And it wasnt just Joe Walsh. The KING of White Supremacy denial, Ben Shapiro had this to say:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA

Only CAC trolls and c00ns pretend that acknowledging White supremacy equates to a wholesale denial of personal responsibility. And you've already been told that Black folks were being over-incarcerated at the point in time when the Black two parent structure was strong, (early 1900s) so why are you pretending that Black people "developing our own" equates to Black people not being over-incarcerated?
Do you understand the Black Panthers were the epitome of "developing our own" and they were jailed or assassinated?

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
the white supremacists out here agreeing with denzel and repeating his words just like dudes predicted they would...it aint hard to understand why either...denzel and these white supremacists/white racists think alike when it comes to the black underclass...it is what it is...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
the white supremacists out here agreeing with denzel and repeating his words just like dudes predicted they would...it aint hard to understand why either...denzel and these white supremacists/white racists think alike when it comes to the black underclass...it is what it is...

giphy.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's not that simple

Denzel been rich for a while

And being involved with Boy's Club kids coming from certain background skews his view

Plus, he doesn't know the data

And he's stuck in the 70's--before the 94 Crime bill, crack era and mass incarceration

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Only CAC trolls and c00ns pretend that acknowledging White supremacy equates to a wholesale denial of personal responsibility. And you've already been told that Black folks were being over-incarcerated at the point in time when the Black two parent structure was strong, (early 1900s) so why are you pretending that Black people "developing our own" equates to Black people not being over-incarcerated?
Do you understand the Black Panthers were the epitome of "developing our own" and they were jailed or assassinated?

Nope.

Only idiot black and crabs in the barrel, who are being ask to come up with a solution continue to display their slave mentality and keep talking about "massa won't let me into the house".

Regarding the black panthers, you don't what you're talking about of course...just start throwing words out. Black Israelites, UNIA, Nations of the G&E, NOI

just spout shyt out . AT the end of the day, do you understand, that white supremacy doesn't want us to start pulling us up the boot straps - they want you to continue blaming the government, they want you to keep point the finger, they want you to continue collecting welfare and staying your slums. You don't get it, you think well-to-do blacks are out of touch, but in reality they are at a point in their lives where they see the bullshyt and are trying to hip people to the game and you just rather sit on your sofa , back biting.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Like I already said, Denzel is right in his assessment to an extent, (it's 45 % lack of accountability and responsibility and the other 55% systematic oppression) what he's wrong about however is his willingness to give racist/white supremacy more ammunition to beat us with. We shouldn't be airing our own dirty laundry out in public. You rarely see other race criticising their own publicly.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
No, y’all to stupid to realize that his messages is pure. WS cosign it to push you away from it by thinking it’s a WS talking point when in fact his message is one of love. But when y’all see white People co-signing it with malice, it distracts you from the original message.

Advanced warfare tactic.

Pay attention.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
No, y’all to stupid to realize that his messages is pure. WS cosign it to push you away from it by thinking it’s a WS talking point when in fact his message is one of love. But when y’all see white People co-signing it with malice, it distracts you from the original message.

Advanced warfare tactic.

Pay attention.

look bytch (since you wanna call names) black folks cant "love" each other so much that we all stop being oppressed in this wicked ass system that feeds off that oppression...denzel been living under white supremacy twice as long as i have so it aint hard to understand he would be talking and thinking like a white supremacists/white racists without even being aware of it...tell me how love and family values and morality will bridge the socioeconomic chasm between blacks and other groups...why didnt morals and family values stop older generations of black people from being oppressed?...it seems to me white people be doing real good without morals or family values...black people gon love and marry they way out of the burden of white supremacy?...if that works great but i seriously doubt that it will...

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
look bytch (since you wanna call names) black folks cant "love" each other so much that we all stop being oppressed in this wicked ass system that feeds off that oppression...denzel been living under white supremacy twice as long as i have so it aint hard to understand he would be talking and thinking like a white supremacists/white racists without even being aware of it...tell me how love and family values and morality will bridge the socioeconomic chasm between blacks and other groups...why didnt morals and family values stop older generations of black people from being oppressed?...it seems to me white people be doing real good without morals or family values...black people gon love and marry they way out of the burden of white supremacy?...if that works great but i seriously doubt that it will...
Boo hoo

We know all this. You wanna win or you wanna complain. System will be 10 years from now and it’ll be here when we die.

Black People have to win in the system

It’s not too hard to understand. It’s something Ive learned.

System will be here it has to be tore apart from the inside out. Can’t give the system an easy job

You can’t have the system trying to destroy you while simultaneously destroying ourselves ands eachother.

It’s not that complicated.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Boo hoo

We know all this. You wanna win or you wanna complain. System will be 10 years from now and it’ll be here when we die.

Black People have to win in the system

It’s not too hard to understand. It’s something Ive learned.

System will be here it has to be tore apart from the inside out. Can’t give the system an easy job

You can’t have the system trying to destroy you while simultaneously destroying ourselves ands eachother.

It’s not that complicated.

and denzel made it easy for them...not being critical of the system.. and saying you dont blame the system for how it treats black people is why the system continues to ruin black people without anybody trying to intervene or help...the system is destroying black lives daily and the only thing anybody wants to do about it is tell black folks to improve they moral character...dont destroy yourselves black people..let the system do it...