Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
White supremacist shyt? Funny, you saying that you have to "work" to not commit crimes sounds like white supremacist shyt to me. Can you imagine a white person saying "yeah blacks have to actually work not to be criminals. It's in their nature. They're savages" All about perspective I guess.

because you think like a white supremacist...you couldn't see it as a black person trying hard to do right when it is easy to get caught up in a system that tries to entrap you...you went straight to asking a white racist question...asking a black man if it is in his nature to be a criminal is some straight up cracka shyt...you might as well ask if i can dunk a basketball and like fried chicken and watermelon while you at it...

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
because you think like a white supremacist...you couldn't see it as a black person trying hard to do right when it is easy to get caught up in a system that tries to entrap you...you went straight to asking a white racist question...asking a black man if it is in his nature to be a criminal is some straight up cracka shyt...you might as well ask if i can dunk a basketball and like fried chicken and watermelon while you at it...
You said it’s hard for you to do so I’m trying to figure out why it’s so hard. Maybe life is just hard for you.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
what does that have to do with black committing crimes though? I don't really understand the point trying to be made. Okay you want equitable jail time as whites get? It's still jail time, black men are still being jailed at percentages higher than US averages. How do we stop the crimilization of black people...there's a small percentage due to corrupt police but there's a large percentage that is due to actual criminal behavior, most of it systemic, environmental, and economic. So how do we turn this? No one wants to talk about the root of the issue, when there is a weed in the garden you pull it off by the root, you don't trim it back. Most of your dialogue and cry babying is focused on the wrong thing (equitable jail time) vs the criminal activity that put black men in those situations (notwithstanding corruption of police of framing people ).

Instead of worrying about what white peeople will think because you're embarassed by what a black person said, why don't you actually listen and take a break from point outward. At some point black people are gonna have to come together and address this issue. The government , democrats, Obama, etc etc ain't gonna help you...now what?
You clearly did not comprehend my post. Good strawman , red herring though. You should be a politician. I can tell you know nothing on the issue.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You clearly did not comprehend my post. Good strawman , red herring though. You should be a politician. I can tell you know nothing on the issue.

perhaps, your lack of rebuttal though kinda shows me more about what you're about.....another philosophy 101 guys throwing out debate fallacies and not knowing what they mean...but can't give a solution to the problem we should be debating about.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
To rebut ignorance makes you, well............. You cook breh, I'm done.

if you were done why did you feel the need to respond twice on an old topic, I don't even remember responding to you ...go watch football or do something constructive , you're not adding anything to this discussion.