Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Which of the candidates from the 2020 Dem. Primary or newcomer could beat Trump now?

They dragged Biden out of retirement to run 4 years ago for a reason, and he's running again for the same reason.

Best case scenario is him winning and stepping down after the inauguration.

Who ? Sanders? Newsome? Absolutely not.

Michelle Obama is the only person that could come in and handily beat Trump but apparently she does not want to run.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Biden were running against an unknown Republican and not a known former president I’d agree. If Trump managed to get out the four years without drama he’d have a big chance against Biden. After all, Biden beat him by the skin of his teeth in 2020. Instead he spent the past four years saying the election was rigged, saying he’d punish his enemies, and republicans nationwide made it harder to obtain an abortion legally even under duress (rape, child, incest). The last of which has managed to turn even republican woman voters against GOP. Things are bad. If the GOP nominee were Haley or someone that hasn’t been president I could see them winning, but that’s not the case. Trump is too known and the country too against Republican national policy for Trump to win.

I mean we gotta see biden looking wobbly out there irregardless...:ld:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Democrats did this to themselves.

There's no blaming the voter here. Biden, who I don't even think has been a terrible president is a terrible candidate; horrible at communicating what he's done, the Israel support, and then backtracking on things he never was going to be able to do in the first place (student loan forgiveness).

He's literally operating like Trump minus some social issues and 1 maybe 2 glaring foreign policy issues, so all the Trump fukk nuts claiming he's terrible, he's doing damn near the same things Agent Orange did minus the inept covid response and placating outright racists.

Biden should've came in, cleaned shyt up, picked a better VP and sunseted after his first term. This would've been noble and honestly have his approval rating probably 20 points higher. There's no reason it should be so low except for perception.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
The reason hasn't really committed to any ideas is because he doesn't have any. He gives a filibustering response to abortion because he played a role in it being dismantled.

He had 4 years to replace Obamacare but couldn't deliver. Same thing with infrastructure. He's been telling us he'll have a plan by next week for the last 6 years.

You say all that while the polls have him and Biden beating each other within the error margin. :francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden is senile to the point they don’t want to prosecute him. He ain’t running shyt. :mjlol:

There isn't really any evidence that he's senile...but even if he is, they still can't make him step down if he refuses.

Democrats did this to themselves.

There's no blaming the voter here. Biden, who I don't even think has been a terrible president is a terrible candidate; horrible at communicating what he's done, the Israel support, and then backtracking on things he never was going to be able to do in the first place (student loan forgiveness).

He's literally operating like Trump minus some social issues and 1 maybe 2 glaring foreign policy issues, so all the Trump fukk nuts claiming he's terrible, he's doing damn near the same things Agent Orange did minus the inept covid response and placating outright racists.

Biden should've came in, cleaned shyt up, picked a better VP and sunseted after his first term. This would've been noble and honestly have his approval rating probably 20 points higher. There's no reason it should be so low except for perception.

I'm not nearly as willing to forgive his support as Israel as you are...it's just abhorrent to me at this point, but otherwise I agree.

He should've just picked a more popular VP and then stepped down after one term. But at this point he's just throwing the election in the bushes for Israel.

If it wasn't for this Gaza situation he might've been able to rely on abortion to save him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But at this point he's just throwing the election in the bushes for Israel.
can we stop with this goofy shyt? this is not the democratic primary, breh. he's the fukking president, millions and millions of people support israel in this country, that he ALSO has to appeal to :dead:

you can't just completely ignore that fact, and the fact that Hamas set it off with a terrorist attack. i don't know about you, but i really wish Hamas hadn't decided to parachute into israel and kill a thousand people

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
tbh the think killing Biden the most right now is this Palestine situation. It has progressives acting the same way they did during the 2016 election (when progressives split the democrat vote by promoting Bernie instead of Clinton). I could see that happen again b/c of the palestine shyt. I wonder if there was an Arab/right wing coalition that deduced that getting progressives to act weird (like in 2016) would lead to another republican win? I wouldnt doubt it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:dahell:

Civil rights, poverty, stimulus, infrastructure, taxes, health care, environment, immigration, alternative energy, scientific research, drug policy, police policy, Russia, and the appointment of judges.

The fact that you didn't even mention taxes or judges is wild considering those were two of the biggest aspects of Trump's entire term before Covid hit.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
can we stop with this goofy shyt? this is not the democratic primary, breh. he's the fukking president, millions and millions of people support israel in this country, that he ALSO has to appeal to :dead:

you can't just completely ignore that fact, and the fact that Hamas set it off with a terrorist attack. i don't know about you, but i really wish Hamas hadn't decided to parachute into israel and kill a thousand people

So a terrorist attack justifies slaughtering 35,000 civilians? It justifies Israel intentionally starving kids to death? Stop caping for Israel it's disgusting. :scusthov:

There is no world where "they started it" justifies genocide and ethnic cleansing.

And I'm not going to even argue the silly idea that doing something that depresses turnout in his own base somehow doesn't matter. You think Trump would do something that would piss off 70% of Republican voters? If nothing else Trump can at least read the room.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
There isn't really any evidence that he's senile...but even if he is, they still can't make him step down if he refuses.

I'm not nearly as willing to forgive his support as Israel as you are...it's just abhorrent to me at this point, but otherwise I agree.

He should've just picked a more popular VP and then stepped down after one term. But at this point he's just throwing the election in the bushes for Israel.

If it wasn't for this Gaza situation he might've been able to rely on abortion to save him.
Where did I say I forgive him? I literally said that's why he's in the toilet approval wise.

I literally also said a couple weeks back if he wasn't running against Trump, I proabbly wouldn't vote...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a terrorist attack justifies slaughtering 35,000 civilians? It justifies Israel intentionally starving kids to death? Stop caping for Israel it's disgusting. :scusthov:

There is no world where "they started it" justifies genocide and ethnic cleansing.

And I'm not going to even argue the silly idea that doing something that depresses turnout in his own base somehow doesn't matter. You think Trump would do something that would piss off 70% of Republican voters? If nothing else Trump can at least read the room.
that number is fake. but yes, when Hamas set off a terrorist attack, took hostages, and then went and hid out among civilians, knowing israel would retaliate, the hamas terrorists condemned women and children to die. i'm sorry you have a problem dealing with that reality :yeshrug:

are you calling for Hamas to surrender, and give back the hostages, which would end the war tomorrow? if not, why not?