Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Biden should have stepped down to:yeshrug:

I think if he’s to old and forgetful to be prosecuted there’s no way he should be able to run a country.

This the game they playing in our face tho :yeshrug:
nothing would make me happier than to be completely wrong, and for Biden to blow Trump the fukk out in november, in a landslide :dead:

if that happens, good. im voting for biden. and i still think biden will win, barely. but that just means a younger, better Dem would have won, too

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yangaveliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii the don the don the don the don don donnnnnnnnn

Let me see u toss it up!!!

yang-dancing-yang-dance.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The reason they are running Biden and Harris is because the republicans are running Trump.

If you were in charge of the Democratic Party who do you run in his place? If you have a candidate like Trump, who will do anything and say anything to win, you gotta run someone who can take all that.

You don't run anybody, you just have a primary and let Democratic voters decide :yeshrug:

I don't put the blame on the DNC though, they can't make Biden step down if he doesn't want to. There is no "they" it's completely on Biden.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If you think Biden is losing NY you're a fukking idiot. Biden will win the state by ten points, write it down and @ me if I'm wrong.

Here's why I still don't think Biden loses. All the polling people are freaking out over heavily samples people who didn't vote in the last two elections and are technically unlikely voters for November. The polling industry has been off since 2016 largely because of reliance on landline numbers and an inability to reach broader demographics of people. There was a large polling error in 2020 and an even larger one in 2022. You know, the year where there was gonna be a "Red Wave" remember.

I expect high turnout, but I also expect a large percentage of unlikely voters to do what they always do: stay home. And if you couldn't get off your ass to vote in 2020, IE one of the most important elections ever with near historic turnout rates, why the fukk would I believe you're going to vote this November?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
nothing would make me happier than to be completely wrong, and for Biden to blow Trump the fukk out in november, in a landslide :dead:

if that happens, good. im voting for biden. and i still think biden will win, barely. but that just means a younger, better Dem would have won, too

The scary part is Trump hasn’t really laid out his plan for the country. He hasn’t really taken a side on anything either. If he starts turning out simple ideas that people want to hear? Biden is going to be in for looooooooong election season.

Democrats don’t even talk about healthcare anymore.

Let Trump show up with a half decent conversation about insurance and Biden will fukk around and lose this.

I was listening to Breaking Points on the train today. They was talking about how young black and latino voters are moving to Trump.

Let Trump drop another one of those try Trump speeches now, when people are buying homes with 7% interest rates.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The scary part is Trump hasn’t really laid out his plan for the country. He hasn’t really taken a side on anything either. If he starts turning out simple ideas that people want to hear? Biden is going to be in for looooooooong election season.

Democrats don’t even talk about healthcare anymore.

Let Trump show up with a half decent conversation about insurance and Biden will fukk around and lose this.

I was listening to Breaking Points on the train today. They was talking about how young black and latino voters are moving to Trump.

Let Trump drop another one of those try Trump speeches now, when people are buying homes with 7% interest rates.
Its not like he hasn't already had four years

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
2020 - purposely allow a bio chemical to kill 1 million plus of your own population for vane political reasons

2024 - still have a reasonable change of being re-elected to the highest government office in the united states according to fox news.

This whole conservative/right wing movement is diabolical at its foundation.