- Donald Trump may replace JD Vance within 10 days—Chuck Schumer

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
There could be some truth to this...

Initially, Trump picked Vance, who has the look of a quintessential “yes-man,” someone who won't try to one-up him or go against the grain (Pence, for example). JD is like one of his rabid MAGA followers who'd bow to him and everything he says or does.

Even tho JD once had a history of shytting on Trump, that was a long time ago and the man has changed for the worse, or maybe he's always been this way I don't know much about him like some of you do. So, Trump saw him as someone he could control.

He didn't pick a legitimate/seasoned hopeful who has had a hefty political career, such as a Youngkin, etc, because somebody like that might have the gall to challenge him and his perspective. If Pence hadn't gone against him and election fraud claims, he'd likely be the VP right now, but Trump learned not to pick somebody with, I guess you could say a conscience.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
did everyone forget the revolving door of staff during his presidency? the second vance's VP run shows a material impact on his base's perception or chance to win he'll dump him without hesitation, call vance and his family losers at a rally and pretend he never knew who he was.
Right. I mean he :camby: the man he won the presidency with. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did the same to Vance. People won’t like this but he fukked up big time by not picking Nikki Haley. She absolutely gives him the best chance to win.. Trump fans would’ve fell in line too. They got her out of here though..

Last edited:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
From what I've seen Vance's polling is pretty bad compared to other VP picks but Trump picked him for the V.C. money he's connected with so he may not care. I think a bigger concern for him is how to run against Kamala without being a full frontal racist.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
f4540dbf-5ff4-4a90-b8ae-6c7fec31a1dd_bb75b2a7.jpg

:dead: